Chapter 32 A

Jungkook P.O.V.

  I watched Y/N leave the airport, and I started boarding onto my family's private jet. My head was spinning of excitement, I know even if Y/N was a princess, it didn't really effect my family, but then I might have a reason to...no, I can't think of that now, I need to focus on what I am going to do there. If the king and queen does find out Y/N is their daughter so many things are going to change.

  I slept most of the flight, and when my servant called me up, we where there already. The king and queen called their driver to pick me up. I have my first meeting with them in three hours. They ordered my hotel already, with guards at my door insuring my safety.

  I walked into the meeting room, the king and queen were talking to each other, once they saw me, they stood up and walked up to me. I bowed at them, and when I stood back up, I could see the concern in the queen's eyes. She was eager to hear what I had to say. Every time I looked at the queen, I could more of Y/N on her. Their eyes and the same shine, and they were full of life. Their smiles looked so much alike.

  "How is she?" The king asked.
  "She's fine, and safe. I came here by myself, and I left her with my most trusted servants in the palace." I explained.
  "I can't believe this...after 21 years, we finally found someone who might be her." The Queen starts to tear up a little.
  "But how do you know it might be Y/N." I asked, I didn't want to bring Y/N without being sure they were her parents.

  They told me the process of taking a sample of her blood. I shivered when I heard the word blood. There was a lot of things to do if Y/N was their daughter. I would have to bring her here, and give her to them. Half of me was wishing for Y/N to be a princess, I didn't want the rules and demands of being a princess turn her into someone she isn't. I love her for who she is right now, this clumsy, but adorable girl. Not the perfect kind, that doesn't even look human anymore.

  I don't want her to turn like Tzuyu, where she looks nice, but that's only she looks. Another part of me still wanted her to be the princess. It makes me feel closer to her, I always felt like she was always looked at me as a prince, but not someone in her life. And I want her to think of me as a friend...or someone even more special.

  I went back to the hotel, and turned on my phone. I saw a missed call from Tae, and a message from him as well. I opened the message:

  Jungkook, what the fuck were you thinking of putting Y/N with Victoria? She's been tortured by her. Her legs and knees, and arms are all bruised and covered with blood. She's with me now, but I'm not fucking going to let you treat her like this anymore.

My mind went blank. Victoria torturing Y/N? Rage filled me slowly. I'm going to make Victoria pay for this. Just the thought of  Y/N being hurt makes me heart broken, and angry. I feel like I didn't keep my words, I always told her I would protect her, but the first time I leave her alone, and this shit happens? I banged my fist onto the table.

  I was deep in thought, when I heard screaming outside. I rushed to open the door, and saw my guards unconscious on the floor. I looked around, but no one was there. A note was left on my door.

  Get rid of her, or I will.

  And that was the first part of Chapter 32! I hope it wasn't too boring...I tried...

  I might upload the the second part today if I have time, but it will be uploaded tmr at the least.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day.<3