Chapter 42

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

  She looked at Jungkook first when she woke up, she went with Jungkook even when she lost her memory, she didn't even look at me, not once, not a single glance. Even when she doesn't know who Jungkook was, she chose him over me. Just like Andrea...Exactly like Andrea.

  I beat my fist on the wall. It feels as if I'm reliving history again. I fall in love with a girl, she chooses Jungkook over me, and then she leaves. I accidentally killed her, and now Y/N comes, with a face just like Andrea, and then she chooses Jungkook again. What did I ever do to deserve this? What's so special about Y/N? Apart from her face, apart from her looks, she's just a normal girl, lucky enough to meet Jungkook. 

  Fuck, I shouldn't feel this hurt.

  I swung myself on my bed, and took the picture on my table. It was a picture of Andrea, Jungkook and I, before I was forced to therapy. We were smiling, Jungkook and I still close to each other, Andrea was like our sister...but...I ended all of that. I hated her, for choosing Jungkook over me, I hated her for playing with me like that.

  I know that Jungkook thinks that she chose me over him, but I could see how she looked at him, she only chose me since she was payed to serve for me. I thought I would be done with all these emotions when she died, and then Y/N fucking comes out of nowhere, and I'm back at square one all over again.

  I covered my eyes with my arm, and smiled. Y/N doesn't know what she's getting herself into...I didn't want to do this...but I think now, I'm basically forced to.

  She's in my way, and I don't like it.

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  She was being cold to me, but I guess I deserved it. I was planning to tell Y/N about Andrea, but with all the princess stuff, and my meetings I didn't have time to think, and eventually I completely forgot about this. Then Y/N lost her memory, which gave me a little panic attack, and I thought I wouldn't have to tell her.

  I should give her time, and space. I know she's angry, or mostly hurt. I noticed her looks the moment I saw her...Maybe that was why I couldn't kill her when she found out about my identity, maybe that's why I fell for her so quickly. But when I got to know her she wasn't like Andrea. I never really got to know Andrea, she was with Tae most of the time, but I knew she wasn't a really nice person, but for some reason I fell for her.

  Y/N is kind, and friendly, she's very considerate, and sometimes naive. It's cute, and I really love her. 

  I sighed, and looked outside my window. I was lucky to make her stay, but I don't want her to feel unhappy. I can't make any more mistakes...but there's one more thing, a secret that might break her...Should I tell her? 

  Or should I keep it to myself, and risk it?

  WTF we broke 13K! Seriously guys, I'm extremely flattered, but I don't think I can take this much...This is too awesome to be true:0

  And many of you guys are starting to follow me, which is even better~Thx to y'all who followed me, I appreciate it a lot:)

  Here's the weekly update I promised. I know it's getting a little confusing, and maybe a little boring, but I'm getting to something, so just be patient;)

  Hope you guys liked it, leave a comment on whatever you think, I love all your comments~ Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3