Chapter 66

"Princess Y/N! Please stop moving! I can't do your hair if you keep moving your head." My hairstylist said.
"Oh right, yes of course...Sorry! It's just that I'm so nervous..." I sighed, "I mean, I still remember years ago when he took me away to runaway with me, with Princess Tzuyu, and then I lost my memory, and how I found out about Andrea...so much has happened and here I am! About to get married!"
"If you're already this nervous for a proposal, The I can't imagine you on your wedding day." The girl doing my makeup laughed.
"Oh god, I still a have a wedding?! I think I might faint then." I was so nervous. I couldn't even think straight anymore.

This proposal was already to big for me. I just a normal one, with just him, and maybe some other friends, but on camera? In front of the whole world? Live stream everywhere? This isn't what I planned. I can't believe all of this is happening at all. Me, marrying to Jungkook, a Prince. A hot prince, too hot actually. And then finding out of me being a Princess, honestly there were many times I thought this was all a dream.

Jungkook walked in, tilting his head, examining me all over. With that stupid smirk of his, I will wipe it off one day, I swear it.

"You look good already." He said softly.
"Why do we need to make this on such a big scale, can't we just get married and then just announce it?" I begged.
"Nope, it's my marriage as well. I've been listening to everything you want, and doing everything you want, you're listening to me this time." He ordered.

I can't argue with him, he'll just look me in the eyes, and then raise and eyebrow, looking like a bunny, and then my heart will melt, and he gets his way. Sometimes I hate it that he looks so good, or so much like a bunny.

"Plus, I want the whole world to know that you are my wife. I don't even need to call in a camera crew to tape that moment, it'll be everywhere around the world." He smiled.
"Fine..." I mumbled.

He just chuckled and kissed my cheek. He left me back with the makeup and hair crew, and I dozed off. When I woke up again, they were done, and a servant lead me the my changing room, helping me into dress, and heels. Second to the last time with these heels. I held my breath while wearing the dress, and she helped me with the heels.

"You look beautiful darling." Helen walked in and said.
"Helen!" I exclaimed, I went up and hugged her.
"I'm so proud of you Y/N, you made it! You're done with all your lessons." She was on the edge of crying.
"Wait, does that mean you're leaving?" I suddenly remembered, if I was done with all my lessons, the Helen doesn't need to be here anymore.
"No, I will still be here, but as your advisor, not as a teacher anymore." She smiled, and held both of my hands.

I grabbed my fur coat, and hurried down to the limo. Jungkook was in his tux waiting outside the car already. He smiled warmly seeing me running down the stairs. He took my hand, and helped me in the car.

"You ready?" He asked.
"No, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to react. I might even just faint live." I said nervously.
"You'll be fine." He kissed my hair.

I looked out the window. Oh god, this is it Y/N, this is when you are agreeing to officially to go into royalty. Being announced as a princess, and marrying a Prince. This is like a happily every after of a fairytale. So much as happened over these short years. And suddenly I don't want to let it all go. I want to keep writing my story. This is such a good ending, and I suddenly wanted to cry.

"Y/N, we're here." Jungkook said.

I looked on the other side of the window. The red carpet, the paparazzi, the crying fan girls. The camera flashes, and the security guards. This is it Y/N. I took a deep breath, the driver opened the door for us, and once we stepped off the car, the screaming got louder. The camera flashes were blinding, and I could barely see my road ahead, if it weren't that I was holding Jungkook's hand, I would have lost my way.

  I sat behind the stage, as Jungkook walked up the counter.

  "Hello everyone, I am the Prince of Seoul Jungkook, and I am here today with an announcement.

  The crowd got quiet, and the camera focused on Jungkook.

  "I bring good news when I say, that the long lost Princess of Busan has finally been found. The DNA results match, and she is...Y/N!" He walked down, and made me come up stage. Every one bowed down, and I smiled as brightly as I could, and waved. The crowed cheered.

  "And I also have another announcement to make." Jungkook went down on one of his knees, and held up a ring.

Oh god.

  "Princess Y/N of Busan, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said, looking deeply into my eyes.

  The crowd went wild, some of the girls even fainted, and many of them kept cheering "YES! YES!"

  I looked down at him, and he raised an eyebrow waiting for my answer.

  "I do."

  Phew! Pretty long chapter if I shall say! The next chapter may be the last one guys! Thank you guys so much for joining me along this journey. I will write everything down next chapter, there might be an epilogue, and perhaps a book two. But details will be next chapter!

  Stay tuned for it, and thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3