Chapter 53

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  Jungkook stopped dragging me when we got into the elevator, and away from the fans, flashes, and cameras. I rested my back on the wall, and sighed. Finally, some peace and quiet. We were only a few steps before meeting the King and Queen. This is where my week of training pays off, this is also where I learn a little more about myself, a little more about my past. And more about....Andrea.

  We walked in front of the door. Jungkook was about to open the door, but he saw how troubled I was. I was here, meeting my parents, my real parents. Being here meant I was going to be a princess, I still remember a few years ago when I was still in high school, and here I am, about to be told that I might be a princess.

  I took a deep breath, and nodded to Jungkook. He opened the door, and there sat the King and Queen. They smiled at me warmly, and stood up seeing Jungkook and I enter. Jungkook bowed, and I did as well. They nodded, and signaled us to sit down.

  "It is a pleasure to meet you again, Prince Jungkook." The King started, "I am very happy that you could bring Y/N with you. I hope she is fine being here."
  "She looks so much like...Andrea." The Queen said, "Y/N, have you ever heard of the name Andrea?"

  As much as I hate to admit it, but her name keeps haunting me. I was devastated when I knew that she and I looked the same, and I was even more heartbroken when I knew that Jungkook loved her, before she died...It took a long time to recover from those facts. I can't say I hated her...I hate myself even more, for being born with such a face...

  "Yes, your highness." I said, trying to hide how hurt I was, hearing her name.
  "You remind me so much of her...before she...disappeared." The Queen sighed.
  "Disappeared?" I repeated.
  "Yes...she suddenly disappeared after her 18th birthday. We never got anything from her again, but when we finally found a trace of her, she was dead already..." she said, shaking her head. There was pain in her expression.

  She disappeared? But wasn't she the servant of Tae or something? Why would a princess choose to be a servant, out of all the jobs she could choose? Why didn't she just go home eventually? How did she disappear? And most importantly...

  Why was I sent away?

  I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger, but I needed to end this chapter somehow, and as you guys know I rarely leave cliffhangers, so please don't kill me *covers head and runs away*

  I hope y'all liked this chapter. Y/N finally met the King and Queen! That took longer than I thought, but I needed to put some stuff before she did, that's why it took so long...

Anyways! Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3