Chapter 21

"Y/N, today I have a meeting with my brother, and I need you to attend it." Prince Taehyung said.

  What? A meeting with his brother? A meeting with Jungkook? This can't be happening. I swallowed hard.

  He looked at me, as I stared back blankly at him, my mind lost in thought. I didn't know what to do, all this time I've been telling myself to get revenge, and now the time has come, but suddenly I don't know what to do. Meeting Jungkook again...I don't even know what to feel towards him...Happy? Sad? Furious?

  "Y/N?" Taehyung said, snapping me back to reality.

  "Oh, sorry Prince Taehyung. I was...thinking about something else." I lied.

  "Call me Tae from now on." He smiled.

  Tae has been very nice to me, he's kind and warm, also caring as well. He never gave me a hard time.

  "The meeting will be on a yacht, and so you need to dress formally." He explained.

  "I have already ordered someone to put a dress in your room, wear it to the meeting." He said.

  I went back to my room, and saw a beautiful gown on my bed. It fitted me perfectly, and once I was done dressing up, people came in to do my hair and makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I could barely even recognize myself. With all the makeup and the pretty hairstyle...

  Tae walked in, and smiled.

  "One last thing..." he whispered, as he took out a necklace, and put it around my neck.

  "Perfect." He smiled.

  I blushed hard. He did all this? He ordered these people to do all this for me? I couldn't look up at him, my cheeks were burning, and I thought my heart could jump out any moment.

  He lifted my head, and stared deeply into me.

  "Why so shy?" He asked.

  I couldn't respond. I was lost for words. He laughed, Andre headed off towards the meeting. It didn't take long, and I'm no time, we were on the yacht waiting for Jungkook to appear.

  "Tae." A deep voice said.

  Both of us stood up, as we saw Jungkook and Tzuyu walk in together.

  "Jungkook." Tae said politely. There was tension between the two. Tzuyu nodded to me, and sat next to me. I didn't think she recognized me, which made me relived.

  "Who's this?" Jungkook asked, eyeing me up and down.

  I tried to control myself, to not look him in the eyes, I bit my lip, and stared at my knees, my hands holding tightly on my dress.

  "My new manager." Tae replied coldly.

  "Nice to meet you." I said, trying to act calm.

  That moment, I saw Jungkook's eyes widen, his mouth dropped a little.

  He recognized me, I could tell from his expression he did. His gaze suddenly turned soft, and I saw pain in his eyes. That moment I forgot about revenge, I forgot about how he hurt me, about how he betrayed me, all I wanted to do is run back to him, and hug him, my heart broke when I saw the same sadness in his eyes of when he told me to leave.

  "Don't get any ides Jungkook, you have Tzuyu, and Y/N is mine." Tae said, pulling me closer.

  He looked at me, with the same deep brown eyes, with the same soft gaze he always looked at me with. He closed his eyes.

  "Y/N..." he repeated.

  "I...I'm sorry."

  Hehe...that was it folks, for this chapter at least. I felt bad for not making Jungkook appear in the last chapter on his birthday, so I decided to upload this chapter to make up for that...I hope you guys don't mind😅

  Anyways, I might be able to upload another chapter today, I hope...I don't know maybe...

  Hope you guys enjoyed watching this, thank you for watching, thanks the people who put this book in your libraries, I saw it, and I'm grateful for it. Check out my other FFs, and have a nice day<3