Chapter 11

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  Shit. They found me. I always knew it was a matter of time before they do, but I didn't know it would be this quick. I studied the note, but there was nothing else on it. I thought they would provide information about Y/N, or something they would want in return of her, but the note only had those two words on it.

  Three days passed, and finally, I got another note. Turns out I was right, they do have Y/N, but they didn't say what they wanted, and they didn't say what their doing with her, or how she is.

  Does all Y/N know what to do is run away all the time? She caused me so much trouble, and now because of her they've found me. I bet she's fucking happy about that.

  I was lost in thought, when Jimin handed me another note.

  Come back, and she'll be safe

  I knew it. The royal guards have her, at least now I know where she is, and who took her, all I have to do now is find a way to get her out of that place.

  "Your highness, you should go back." Jimin said.

  "Go back? To that hell hole? You've got to be kidding me." I laughed.

  Not in a hundred years will I go back to that place, I hate everything there. The people, the rules, the things...everything. Going back is the last thing I would do. They wouldn't hurt Y/N, I'm sure about that, it would ruin their reputation, as if they ever had one.

  "Then how are we going to get her out of there?" Jimin asked.

  I don't know, but going back is certainly not a choice. There has to be another way. Maybe I could sneak in? No...they would recognize me. I closed my eyes, and thought of all the possible ways, but none of them made the final cut, they were all too risky.

  "Fine. I will go back, but only to get Y/N out, after that, she's going back to her home. I can't afford bring her along anymore, she's such a pain in the ass." I said.

  Jimin dipped his head and headed out, preparing my things.

  I sighed, I guess their happy now.

  *Y/N P.O.V.*

  I woke up, in a whole new place. It wasn't the mansion, it was somewhere bigger, and fancier. I was still in my clothes that I ran out with. Who took me here? Why am I here? What is this place? All the questions surrounded my head, as I walked towards the window. There was a big front yard, with guards everywhere, I couldn't put my finger on it, until someone came in.

  "Miss, the King and Queen demand to see you." He said.

I turned around, and saw a boy standing next to the door, his eyes cold, and his face expressionless. King and Queen? I turned over to the window, and then it hit me. I was in the Royal Castle.

  I nodded at the boy, as he lead the way, down a stair case, and into a room. He lifted on arm, signaling me to go in. This is my first time meeting the King and Queen, I hope I don't mess up. I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

  Both the King and the Queen sat on their thrones, and Prince Taehyung was next to them. They all looked down at me, and made me shiver. Calm down Y/N, you didn't do anything wrong, I said in my heart.

  "You must be Y/N." The Queen said.

  I nodded.

"We are very sorry to bring you here like this, but we heard that you know where our son is." She said, looking at me suspiciously.

  Should I tell them I know? If I do, then it means I disobeyed a royal command, and I might get killed, if I lie they will find out eventually.

  "Yes." I said, trying to not let them hear my trembling voice.

  "And why did you choose not to tell us?" The King asked.

  "I...He didn't want me to tell anyone." I finally managed to say.

  "I could tell he was unhappy, and he didn't want to stay, or ever come back here." I explained.

  The King and Queen looked at each other, and then back at me, their eyes filled with sadness and pain, which made me regret what I said, but I was true, he did hate this place.

  "Well, we will have to keep you here until Jungkook shows up, we hope you don't mind. We won't hurt you, but we also need to make you don't get hurt." Prince Taehyung finally said.

  Great, now I'm trapped again. Jungkook, please show up, I can't bear to stay trapped once again...

  Thank you guys for 248 views!!! I'm so happy, I can hardly believe this is happening! I also want to say a special thanks to zuikimi for putting this book in your library, it really means a lot to me, I'm really happy you like it enough to put it in your library.

  Sorry for this late upload, I'm in China, and they blocked Wattpad, so I had to download VPN, I will try to upload more frequently from now on, thanks for waiting.

  Thanks for watching, check out my other FFs if you want, have a nice day<3