Chapter 15

"Breaking news, Prince Jungkook has came back to Seoul, and this time he brought a girl with him. It isn't princess Tzuyu..." the lady on the news said.

  Ever since we were caught in public, everyone went crazy. We were everywhere, on the streets, in the news, on social media...The whole world knows that, that Prince Jungkook has a new girl.

  I rested my head on the wall, and turned off the TV. I didn't want to hear another thing about us, if I knew it would be such a big deal, I wouldn't even let him take me in the first place. But...of course I knew...he's a prince, the whole world cares about his every move, it's basic logic...then why did I still let him take me?

  I felt so guilty, I'm sure he's in trouble now, his parents wouldn't let their precious son be with a normal girl like me. I hugged my legs, and closed my eyes.

I feel guilty for getting him into so much trouble, but more...because he took me somewhere, where we could be together...alone, and I felt happy about it? Now even I think I am a pain in the ass...

"Miss, Prince Jungkook wants to see you." One of the servants said.

Great, now he's mad at me, but I guess I deserved it.

The servant lead me to his room, and I walked in.

"Why so sad?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to give you unwanted trouble, maybe your right, I am a pain in the ass." I said.

Suddenly, I started crying, I don't know why, maybe it's because I missed my parents so much, maybe it's because I like him to much...I don't know, the tears just started flowing. I buried my face in my hands, I want to go home, to forget about all of this. It's been such a long time.

Jungkook widen his eyes, he was shocked.

I kept crying, I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I felt him stand next to me, he covered my head, and made me lie on his shoulder. It felt so nice, his scent, his muscular arms hugging my head, his warmth...

"You didn't give me unwanted trouble." He chuckled.

"Now look at me." He said.

I lifted my head.

"You might be a pain in the ass, but you're my pain in the ass."

Hmmm...Did you guys like it??? *smirk smirk* I hope you did

I don't know if you guys noticed, but once a chapter gets around 10 views, I'll upload another one, and you guys have been reading so quickly that I might have to upload a new chapter everyday. And lately we broke 500 views!!!!!! Thanks you thank you thank you!!!!

Special thanks to igotbangtan777, thanks for watching,and voting, and giving me the courage to keep going!

  Also, thanks to Kondyliap for following me, and zheboss18 for voting!

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3