Special Chapter 4

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

She slowly stopped crying, her tears were still clinging on her face, and I ran my thumb under her eyes, wiping them off. She was still sniffing, but she calmed herself down. Her eyes locking into mine, her gaze hard.

"It's all too late now, I already made an appointment. It's going to happen anyways." She said coldly.
"Remind me again, why are you sacrificing yourself so much just to help your sister? I understand that you love her, but you really don't need to help her on her life." I said softly.
"I...This is the only way I'll be free. I took her along with me...This is the only way I don't need to go back, and not spend my life hiding. I'm the only one that knows where she is, I'll be the only one that knows how she looks..." She softened her gaze.

I didn't respond. I knew I couldn't talk her out of it by now, she has everything planned, and interrupting wouldn't help her much. All I could do at this point is support her, she's clearly not changing her mind, so instead of trying to talk her out of it, I can only stand by her side.

"I feel like you'll need a place to live." I blurted out.

She stared at me, like I was talking non sense, but almost immediately she looked down.

"Yeah...I do need one. I can't go anywhere, since the whole country is on the look for me. Anywhere I go will only bring more attention to myself." She sighed.
"I have a cottage near here, no one really knows about it. Do you feel like living there? I'm not around usually, but I'll come over to visit once or twice a month. It can be yours until I come back." I suggested.

She hesitated, and I could understand why. I'm a complete stranger that she just met, we know nothing about each other, and here I am giving her a place to live. Of course she'll feel unsafe.

"I guess I don't have a choice...I brought almost nothing with me, only some cash. How much will I need to pay?" She asked.
"Nothing, I'm not taking your money." I burst out laughing.

She dipped her head embarrassed, the sun was shining on near her face, making her freckles more visible. She was beautiful, and I can't deny it.

"Okay then. I'm moving in with you then. I hope you don't mind." She finally said.
"Of course not. I'm happy to have someone take over the cottage while I'm gone, it keeps bugging me that it's empty most of the time. Now I have a solution." I smiled at her.
"I'm glad I'll be helping. Thank you for trusting me." She smiled back.
  "Thank you for trusting me." I smiled back.

  She didn't have much luggage, I helped her take them upstairs. I had a guest room, and I never thought there would be a day where it would be used. I was planning to let Jungkook take it, but he rarely has time or the motivation to come down here. I'm glad she gets to use it though.

  "If you need anything just tell me, I know it's going to be hard living in a cottage coming from a castle." I shrugged my shoulders.
  "No it's fine, I like it, simple, and clean." She took a deep breath, and jumped on the bed. "I like that everything is white, the drapes, the bed sheets. And how the furniture has a dark brown color. It's so effortlessly beautiful."

  I blushed to her statement, I liked things simple as well, so this was why I choose colors like grey, black, white to fit in this cottage. I didn't need anything fancy I have those in the castle, this cottage was suppose to be like a ticket to escape those for a while.

  "Well, I'm going to leave you here. I'll be going in a few days, I hope you'll take care of this place when I'm gone. I'll be visiting next month." I said. She nodded happily.

  *One month later*

  I drove back to my cottage, excited at the thought to see her again. I'm also excited to see how she took care of the cottage. I'm sure it'll be good. I pulled up near the door, and as I was locking the car, I heard footsteps. I turned around, seeing her in a gown, with gloves on, her face smeared all over.

  "Tae! You're back!" She exclaimed happily.
  "What happened to your face?" I laughed, running my hands over her face, wiping them off.
  "I was trying to bake cookies. You know, try something new. My first batch is almost ready, you wanna try them?" She asked, her eyes glowing.
  "Yeah sure." I just finished my sentence, as she dragged me into the cottage.

  Can life get any better?

  Hehehehe, do you guys like this so far? It's the story between Tae and Andrea, I think you guys should have noticed long ago. This draft was in here for three days, and I forgot about it. But here I am uploading it!

  Hope you guys liked this chapter, thanks for watching and have a nice day<3