Chapter 38

Victoria eye's were filled with hate, there were obvious dark circles under her eyes, and her cheekbones were showing, there were dark shadows on her cheeks, but her eyes were on flames. She kneeled up, and moved her face closer to mine.

  "I told you to run away, and never come back." She hissed, in a half whisper.

  I shivered at those words, it seems as if she had something bad planned. She tilted her head, and suddenly smiled cutely, but there was an evil hint in her smile.

  "I warned you Y/N, I gave you the time, and choice, but you were just too stubborn to listen. You will regret this Y/N, mark my words." She said, as she guard forced her to kneel down again. She wasn't looking at me anymore, and I was too shocked to say anything. Jungkook noticed your shock, as he took you into an embrace, from the back.

  "Don't worry, I don't know what she said to you, but I'm here, I won't let you get hurt again." He whispered in my ear.

  I nodded, as he walked up at Victoria, there was fury in his eyes, mixed with contempt and disgust in his eyes. He eyed the guard to make Victoria look at him. He crouched down, and took her by the jaws.

  "I will make you pay for this." He muttered. "I trusted you, I put the person that matters to me the most in your hands, I've never treated you badly, but you repay me this way? You give her back to me damaged and bruised? Is that how you fucking repay people who saved you fucking ass from my brother?" His expression darkened.

  Victoria started to cry, but Jungkook was not buying it, he started coldly back at her, while I just furrowed my eyebrows together. Saved from Taehyung? Am I hearing things?

  "You seriously want to end up like your sister? Did her death do nothing to you?" He sighed, and let go of her jaw. "Put her on the cellar, and bring her food, but just enough to keep alive. Make her go through what Y/N went through. Keep her well guarded, at least three. Don't let her get away."

  "Jungkook, I loved you! I was helping her!" She whined, her tears streaming down, "You can't do this to me, I was warning her!" She cried.

  Jungkook looked as if he had enough of her shit. He walked back to me, and grabbed my hand, and smiled warmly at me, he bumped my head, and I forced a smile, he nodded at the guards, as they took Victoria away, and we were walking to the garden.

  So many things happened just now, something about Tae, something about the death of Victoria's sister? Something about saving her from someone?

  What happened to her before I came? What was Jungkook talking about?

  Yes, I am pretty sure this isn't late! I'm pretty sure of it! Well uh...I hope it isn't. I've been on a really tight schedule lately, and I've been messing up deadlines and due dates, guys bare with me!(Д)

  Thanks for waiting? If this is on time then never mind. Ah I'm all over the place! I'll just go straight to my outro of every chapter(ω)

  Thanks for watching and have a nice day<3