Chapter 10

I went for a walk, I didn't care where I went, anywhere but that mansion, somewhere far away from it would be good. I needed to clear my mind.

  Why did I feel so hurt? I always knew he would never love me, but why did his words hurt me so badly? Y/N, why did you have to fall for him?

  When I finally regained myself, I didn't recognize where I was. I knew I wasn't anywhere I knew, somewhere far. A little too far...

  I saw posters, about the search for Jungkook. I sighed. Why didn't he go back? Just because of the rules of being in a royal family?

  I sat under a tree, looking up, the stars were shining, and the moon was hung up with them. A breeze blew through my hair, and I took a deep breath.

  My tears were already dry. How could he play with my feelings like that? Doesn't he feel anything? Maybe not love, but guilt or regret?

  Someone walked up to me. I could see who it was, but I was too tired to even panic. They just stood there.

  "Finally..." he said.

  I looked up at him, I couldn't see his face, but he was tall.

  "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed, can't I have some time to myself?

  "You." He said.

  Everything went black.

*Jungkook P.O.V*

  I could see it in her eyes that she was hurt by my words, but it was true, I wouldn't love her. At least, I couldn't...

  She ran out of my room, crying. I didn't go and chase her, she needs to calm down. I just lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I know this is unfair for her, but she was just too unlucky then...

  I'm sorry Y/N, maybe this is for the best. I could never be with her, it'll just hurt her more.

It was time for dinner, and I went downstairs. She didn't show up.

  Did I hurt her that much? Well shit. How should I know she was so easy to hurt? I finished dinner, and walked to her room, surely she would listen to me?

  I knocked on her door. No response.

  "Y/N, please, open this door." I said.

  No response.

  "Y/N?" I asked.

  No response. I tried to open the door, locked. Shit, what happened in there? I kicked the door open, no sign of her. Did she run away? But her things were still here.

  I looked around, her window was opened, she jumped out of the window?

  I looked out, there was no one, or any trace of her. How much does she like to run away?

  "Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

  I ran out of the house, calling her name.

  "Y/N!" I called out.

  I kept running, I went to check the old cabinet, but she wasn't there. Where could she be?

  I ran to the shopping stores, checking every tree. Still no sign of her.

  I went back home, tired, I jumped into my bed. Until a note caught my attention.

  Found you.

  Ah, I'm so bad at this, omg thanks for 153 views! You guys are awesome!

  I'm bad at finding ways to connect the bigger idea I have, so it might get boring...sorry.

  Thanks for watching though...have a nice day<3