Chapter 44

I couldn't move, and it felt like I couldn't breath either. I just stood there, looking at the gun in Tae's hands. His expression serious, and deadly. Suddenly Jungkook started laughing, and pushed Tae's hand away, making the gun point downwards.

  "Still this trick? After all these years?" Jungkook laughed.

  Tae was still looking at me, but he started to laugh as well, and pinched my cheek.

  "Just thought it might have been fun to see her expression." He said, but I was still in shocked, and haven't recovered or even understood from what happened. "Don't worry Y/N, this gun is filled with plastic bullets, look." He shot the wall, and it was a plastic bullet, I was relieved. But the deadly look in his eyes was not something I think someone could fake.

  We sat in the plane, Jungkook sitting next to me, I was too caught up looking outside. The last time I was with him in this plane, he was running away, taking me with him, and we hated each other, completely strangers, going to the same place...Busan. At that time, it was my first time there, so far from my home...and now, here I am. With the him again, but this time, I love him, and he loves me going to the place where might be my actual home. So much has happened.

  I was lost in thought when Jungkook lay his head on my shoulder. I was about to resist, telling him Tae was here, but he just out a finger on my lips.

  "Shhh...Not a word." He whispered. "Forget about Tae, it's just us now, I told him to not come in." He said, burning his face in my neck.

  I felt hot and embarrassed all of a sudden, and I could feel my cheeks burning. I bit my lower lip, trying to hide those feelings, and I heard him chuckle under his breath, and it somehow made me even more embarrassed.

  "Don't." He said, "Your mine, and I don't allow you to feel embarrassed next to me, ever."

  I was about to reply but he stopped me with a kiss, I looked down, but he made me look up.

  "Look me in the eye Y/N, no more uncomfortable feelings when next to me, alright?" I nodded my head, and just smiled, took me in an embrace, as I rested my head on his chest, he wrapped his hands around my waist, as I drifted into sleep.

  I wish life would always be like this...

  Hehe, I bet the last chapter scared you guys a little didn't it? And btw, I have to say how I love the humor in your comments, I love them!

  And we are about to break 30K views:) c'mon give you guys a round of applause! Thanks to all of you guys, love ya<3

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3