Chapter 65

⚠️There is sex in this scene⚠️There is sex in this scene⚠️There is sex in this scene⚠️ I'm putting a big warning here just in case you guys can't see. Oh god, here I am, back torturing myself by writing a sex scene*sigh* when you see *** it means the end of the sex scene.
PREPARE HOLY WATER TO FLUSH YOUR EYES AND YOUR DIRTY MINDS!

  Jungkook started off teasing my nose with his, gently. To the point that it tickled a little, he was looking deep into my eyes, with his dark, brown ones. He started moving closer, and traced my lips with his. I had to hold my breath. His movements sent like electrical signals down my body. Just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he pulled away. Tracing my neck, with his soft lips.

  He went down to my collar bone, and started kissing them lightly. He then slowly, went back up to my neck...then my jawline...then the back to my ears. My body was hot, every move he made, just made me want him more. He was evil in some way, he knew I wanted him, but he kept leaving me hanging.

  He carefully started undressing me, occupying my lips with his. He was gentle, and tried not to go rough. I could tell he was doing his best to not he to hard on me. He took off my shirt, and I was left only with my bra, and underwear. I could tell he was smirking, and that made me embarrassed. I lifted my head, as he made his way down to my breasts. He kissed my cleavage, and slowly took of my bra.

I moved my hands up his shirt, exploring his body. His abs, his back. They were all muscular, I moved down to his belt, and I could tell he was hard already. He picked me back up, making me sit on his length. He rubbed himself against me, making my heart pump. I took off his belt, and his jeans, as he moved his finger down to my sensitive area. He grinned seeing me flinch while he rubbed it lightly.

  "You get wet easily..." He whispered, kissing my ear.

  I already started to feel lightheaded. His scent, his eyes, his gentle kisses, and occasional licks, his fingers...they were enough to make me crazy. He slowly hooked off my underwear. And went down licking, and kissing. I started to moan already, he was so good at it. He took off his underwear, and rubbed his length, already big and hard against my entrance. He kissed my lips now, roughly.

  He finally went in, making me moan loudly, but came out again. This driver my crazy. I wanted him in me, so badly, he knows how to play with me, he kept going in, but before he could go deep, he came out again. Every he did, I moaned.

  "Show me how much you want it..." He smirked.

  I rubbed myself against him, trying to make him come in me. He entered, slowly. And started thrusting, he was gentle at first, but I could tell he was enjoying it. His length rubbing back and forth on my walls, he made me fling my head back, and I moaned with every thrust he made. His length was hot, hard, and big. I didn't think I could contain him, but it felt so good inside me.

  He started thrusting roughly, I could feel his tip going up and down. He played with my sensitive area as well, making me want to scream. I bit my lips, as he moved in and out, back and forth. He was so warm, his body against mine. He couldn't contain himself anymore, as he started groaning softly as well. He finally went inside me fully. It made me scream a little. I was fascinated by how he got bigger and harder every minute. His hot flesh onto mine. He thrusted faster, and harder. We were sweating already, but we didn't care. It felt to good.

  My hands went to his back, as he kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. He went slow again, going deep with every thrust. I could feel something in my lower stomach, and I knew I was about to hit my orgasm.

  "Jungkook...I...cant hold it any longer." I whispered, breathless.
  "Hold it." He groaned.

  I winced, trying to hold it in, but the more I tried the closer I was to having an orgasm. His length kept opening my walls, I did become lightheaded. My legs were weak, and I couldn't think straight anymore, all I could feel was him inside me.

  "I...I can't hold it." I said between his thrusts.
  "Let it out baby, go crazy on me..."

  He came, I could feel his warm fluids in me, and I did as well. We were panting, but he didn't stop kissing me, teasing my tongue with his...

***

  The next morning, I woke up, and his muscular arms were still around me. His face buried in the back of my neck. His messy hair was covering a little of his eyes. Even like this he looked so good...I wanted to move the hair, but he caught my wrist. His eyes still closed.

  "Up already?" His asked, with his deep, and shaggy voice.
  "I...just." I tired to explain, but he cut me off.
  "You know, playing with my hair turns me on for some reason." He smirked, "are you implying for round two?"

  I pushed him away, as he started laughing. He kissed my bare back, and the back of my hair.

  "I'm curious to see what your answer will be tonight, I dare you to refuse...

   ...you already carry some parts of me in you."

  Oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm done! My god. I shouldn't torturing myself by writing sex scenes next time. Or do you guys want more sex scenes?😏

  I'm gonna leave this chapter here, I think it's the longest one I've written in this book. Hope y'all are satisfied. I tried my best.😦

  Thanks for watching anyways, and have a nice day<3