Special Chapter 3

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

"Y/N...? Where is she?" I asked.
"Somewhere safe, and far away from here." She answered.
"Are you planning to meet her again?" I looked down at her far away gaze.
"No, I don't want to bother what took me so long to accomplish for her...Her road in front is long, and I need to help her on it." She said.
"Can't you let her do it on her own? Aren't you scared that she would hate you for deciding all of this for her?"

She didn't respond, but finally looked up at me. Her hazel eyes full of sadness. My heart skipped a beat.

"That's what I'm most scared of, but only by getting her out of that stupid castle will she ever have the chance to be free. If she ever decided to go back, she can always do it, and she wouldn't have any punishments, because I am the one that took her. She has no responsibilities." She said.

I opened my mouth, but closed it again. She had a point. I can tell she loves her sister very much, and that everything she's doing is to help her. She's scared at the same time, but she has to overcome it, just for her sake.

"So what are you planning to do?" I asked.
"I'm planning to help her along her marriage. Which sadly was arranged, like mine..." She looked down.
"Your going to approach her fiancé?" I was shocked.
"This is her only way to go back to royalty, is she ever chooses to. When she actually meets her fiancé, he would already be in love with her, so she wouldn't need to go through the pain of trying to fall in love with him, or trying to make him fall in love with her. When she steps in, her life would be easy." She sighed.
"But how are going to fool him? You don't look like her at all, even though you guys are sisters, but not twins." I reminded her.
"Plastic surgery." She replied.

  I was shook by her answer, and was planning for something else. I was prepared for an unusual answer, because of her unusual situation already, but plastic surgery seemed extreme. Especially when she's not doing it for herself, but for the sake of her sister.

  "And who are you fooling exactly?" I furrowed my brows.
  "Jungkook. Your brother." She laughed weakly.
  "And so that means..." I widen my eyes.
  "...I'm promised to you." She forces a smile.

  I was stun by how this shifted so quickly. She's going to seduce my brother, for the sake of her sister, when she is actually my fiancée. This is totally the way I expected any of this...Totally.

  "You shouldn't do this." I told her.
  "I have to, she's going to hate me for all of this..." she started to tear up. "I had to, I had no choice! I hate it there, all the people everything! I'm promised to someone, I don't even know! I'm not suppose to show any emotions, always be happy, and charming. I hate it! I'm human..."

  She leaned to my shoulder, and started crying. I don't know why, but she talked to my heart, I understand what's she's saying. All the restrictions of being part of the royal the royal family. We are being stalked every single moment we step out of the house, and for some reason we "can't bring shame to the family" we have to keep living up to that perfect persona of being royal.

  Don't people understand that we too are humans, and we have flaws and imperfections. Why do we need to keep giving people the impression of being like walking out of a fairytale? It's a lie, it's all a lie, we are nothing like that, and once we show the real us, everyone gets disappointed, everyone thinks down to us. Why do we have such high standards?

  "I don't want her to go through this, and I can't live knowing she'll hate me. I'm doing this for her..." She said in her muffled voice.

  I patted her back, I had nothing better to do. I can't say everything will be okay, because it won't get better, she knows, I know, everyone knows. We meet people that we know that don't even want to truly be friends with us, we need to smile to people we don't even know about, but we know we have to because they are some sort of important person, that deep down we don't even care about.

  "She'll understand, I'm sure she will." I lied.

  I'm not sure if she will, but Andrea needs this. She's done so much, and I believe that she has no choice to go back anymore, she's stuck here, with me.

  I don't want to make it worst.

  To be continued...