Chapter 28

Jungkook finally let me get out of my room, he ordered me to call him every time I wanted to take a walk, or even a step out of my room, I did for the first few times, and he did come, but I was always scared of bothering him from what he was doing. He's a prince, his duties are more important than I am, I really don't want him to miss anything because of me. I didn't call him today, I like taking walks, and calling him every time...I just couldn't bring myself to do that anymore, so I went out myself today.

  Usually Jungkook takes me to the backyard, and we sit on the bench, and chat, but I never really had time to see the palace, I've only seen some of the hallways, and a few rooms, but I never been anywhere else expect for those places. Today, I wanted to check this place out. I walked out of my bedroom, and there were people coming and going past me, guys and girls, I think they were maids and butlers, or just normal servants, some holding trays, some with books...

  I stopped at a big window, and looked outside. It's been such a long time since I've been somewhere out there, as me...as the girl I was before I got into this mess, with these brothers, these royal duties, these people...Someone grabbed my head, and forced my head in their shoulder, but I wasn't even surprised anymore, I knew who it was...I loved who it was...Jungkook.

  I looked up at him, his hand still on my head, but his eyes looking somewhere far away, outside. "Why didn't you call me?" He said, putting his head on mine. I turned to him, and wrapped my arms around his body, I buried my face in his neck, I wish my life could be like this from now on...knowing him being next to me, in my arms. He hugged me back, and we just stood there. He pushed me away, and I looked at him confused, he suddenly started to look at me intensely, like he trying to get every bit of my face seen, and memorized.

  "What?" I asked, he didn't say anything, but shook his head, and kissed my cheek. "Just trying to make sure that your actually here..." he said, and started teasing my nose again. For some reason, I felt like he was hiding something from me, but I didn't want to ask, and it seemed as if he wasn't ready to tell me...I just need to believe he will tell me eventually, all I wanted to focus on was us, here, together...

  "Y/N, I am going on a business trip a few days later. I'll only be away for three days." He said gently, running his thumb on my cheekbone. "Don't worry, if you need anything Victoria will be here with you." He said.

  Away...again. Why does it feel like every time when finally we have some alone time together, it's either he has something to do, or I can't be with him. I feel like life is playing games on me, and I'm losing...

  "Please be back soon..." I only managed to say, but to me it felt like as if I was choking those words out.

  Jungkook P.O.V.

  I didn't want to let Y/N here alone, she recently just recovered, and I really want to stay with her, but I got this interesting news from one of my people, saying that the King and Queen of Busan want to meet me, and something about their daughter...who was missing...for years, it seemed that they found a trace of her, and it was leading to...Y/N.

  I need to know more about this...Y/N...maybe she isn't just a normal girl...

  But a long lost princess...

  Hehehe...didn't expect that right?😏😏 I hope this chapter satisfied you guys...I have decided to start "Unexpected" my other FF, I hope you guys check it out, and support it...but I'm not pushing you guys, do it if you feel like it.

  We broke 3K views!! This is just too much for me to take in right now, so I need to crawl up in a corner, and process this...😅😅

  Anyways, thanks for watching, check out Unexpected, the first chapter will be uploaded a few moments later, and have a nice day<3