Chapter 37

"Jungkook, we're still wet." I managed to say between kisses. He was at your neck, as he pulled away.

  He looked at you right in the eyes, deeply like he wanted to picture every angle of your face. You tried to hide the embarrassment growing inside of you. He's never been this imitate with you like this before...

  "You want me to get you some new clothes?" He offered, he stood up, but you pulled his sleeve not wanting to let him go, but I didn't even have time to react at what I did, it was a a natural reflex, it felt like if he went he's not coming back, even though he was only going to get a new shirt, but I was traumatized by what happened.

  His expression turned serious, he it's like he could read my mind. He knew exactly why you pulled him back, he was furious all of a sudden, of him being so careless and making you experience that much pain. He called in a servant to help me get a set of fresh new clothes. He took the wet clothes out, and waited outside for me to finish changing.

  He was always by my side this whole day, he was traumatized as well, he was being a little too overprotective, it's not a bad thing, but I seriously don't think I deserve that much attention from, I was fine, my wounds didn't hurt that much anymore, and I couldn't really remember what happened down that cellar, maybe because I was blindfolded and tried most of the time, but it wasn't a good experience...

  "Y/N, I know you don't like me to bring this up, but I need you next to me when I think of how to punish Victoria for what she did." He expression darkened after finishing the sentence.

  I don't think I was ready to face her yet, I was recovering, and I was pretty happy with the state I was, but I wasn't sure on what I felt to her, I don't think I hate her, but I don't think I would feel as calm as I felt now if I saw her in person.

  Jungkook held my hand tightly, as we walked into the room. Victoria had her hair down, and they were messy. She looked dull, and her eyes weren't even looking at me or Jungkook, she was only looking at the ground. Her hands tied behind her back, as she was kneeling on the ground, with two guards, one holding her her chains.

  Jungkook nodded for me to walk up to her, and get things over between her, or say something to her before she faced her punishments. I walked slowly up to her, my mind blank, she still wasn't looking at me. One of the guards pulled her chains, and forced to look at me.

  "You fucking bitch."

  Hello! Sorry for this late upload? Wait, does this count as late? Anyways! I hope you guys liked this chapter, and just to clarify, the last sentence was said by Victoria, not Y/N, so chill!

  Anyways, I have decided to start my new FF, you guys can check it out, SMUT WARNING though, if you guys wanna watch it's totally fine by me though...hehe.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3