Chapter 34

Y/N P.O.V.

  I don't know who these guys are, why I woke up in this place, and what they have to do with me. They are both good looking, and the one called Jungkook...was that his name? Has been very nice to me, it seems as if we've known each other for a very long time, as if I used to know them as well. They did look as if I met them somewhere, but when I try to think of anything I just end up having a bad head ache.

  I don't remember how I got these bruises and scars, or how these scratches ended up on my face, how my knees ended up in the situation they are today. I can't stand, at least that's what the doctor says. Jungkook pushes me around the place, introducing me to this big house, answering my questions patiently. He's been gentle, and kind and considerate. He's knows exactly what I like, and what I don't...Maybe I do know them?

  "Do you hate me...Y/N?" Jungkook asked when we were outside in the garden, we were sitting under a tree, and I was enjoying the light breezes coming now and then.

  Hate him? I don't even know who he is, I don't even know how he knows me, or how he knows my name. I looked at him, but he wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the sky, his eyes reflecting the clouds, and deep in thought. He looked so good, like he came out of a cartoon, or a fairytale. He looked like a prince.

  "Why would I hate you?" I laughed, it seemed to me as a dumb question, he's been so nice to me, I can't even dream of hating him.
   "Of course you don't...at least not now," he said, he looked at me, this time his eyes full of misery, full of sorrow. He touched my cheek with his finger, as he touched my head with his forehead. "But what if I told you your life became a mess when I interfered? What if I told you, you forced yourself to forget about your passed life because of me, you were hurt because of me. Don't you ever get curious where you got all those scars? What if I told you the pain you feel is all because of me?" He said.

I opened my mouth to respond, but no sound came out of it. Of course I wonder where my scars came from, but I don't believe he was the cause of any of this, maybe I was just clumsy and tripped and fell somewhere or something. But the regret in his voice, and the sadness in his eyes felt so real. I stared back at him blankly, not knowing what to say. Would I hate him for this? He was the one who made me forget about...my past life? I had a past life? Maybe that explains why everyone knows me, but I can't remember anyone.

  "Give me a chance to prove to you Y/N, that I'm sorry. For leaving you, for making you experience everything you've been through. Please, " he begged, to me it seemed as an easy question, but to him it seemed as if it would change his life. "Give me this chance, or...

  Force yourself to remember your past."

  Hello my fellow baby arrows, sorry for this late upload, I will upload another chapter later, but for now I will just leave this here.

  Some of you guys noticed that there's this mysterious girl that died. I mentioned her I think in chapter 32B, just wait, I will give you guys an answer*smirk smirk*

  Anyways, that's it for now, thanks for watching and have a nice day<3