Chapter 50

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  It was only two days until we go to meet the King and Queen. I was almost to the end of my lessons. Helen said that she will go into political details, and teach me how to be a decent princess, and how t handle a country, but she said I should be fine with the meeting.

   I still had to learn two final things from Helen, and I should be all done for the meeting. Today I had to learn those to lessons. The first one was how to back up Jungkook when he looked as if out of words, or being asked hard questions on purpose. I had to know his facial expression, and he had to know mine.

  He was happy about it, he said that once we were done with these lessons, he would be able to know what I feel or what I thought, just by looking at me.

  Another thing I had to learn, other than backing up him, was how to act around him. In private, we could get as cuddly or as comfortable, but in public, we had to act a certain way, not too cold or distant from each other, close enough to prove that we are actually together. But not too close, we still are representing the royal family.

  Jungkook and I were sitting on a couch. I had to still sit with my chin up, tummy in, back straight. Helen stood in front of us, holding some papers.

  "I will be asking all sorts of question, and I need you two to answer one by one. You can only hesitate for less than three seconds. If you seriously need more time to think, let them restate the question, by saying: 'Excuse me?' Or 'Could you repeat that?' While they do, think quickly into how to answer the question, but still look as if you're listening." Helen said. "If you don't feel comfortable into answering the question, say something relevant to it, but don't answer it directly."

  I nodded slowly. Still so many things to learn...I'm still only starting, it took me days to remember everything, and I still have to so much to get a hang on.

  I looked over at Jungkook. He seemed fine. He knew these rules all along, he lived in this environment for so long...it wasn't easy was it?

  "Okay, let us start..." Helen continued, "Prince Jungkook, what happened between you and Princess Tzuyu? Who is this new soulmate? What quality about her made you choose her over Princess Tzuyu?"

  Jungkook sighed, and shook it head.

  "Princess Tzuyu was arranged to me, by my parents. I didn't love her, I was forced to love her. I love Y/N, and she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Even though she isn't royal, or doesn't have the things Tzuyu had, she has many things Tzuyu doesn't have." Jungkook answered.

  "Good, but when mentioning Tzuyu, you need to call her Princess Tzuyu. You did at the start, but went on only calling her Tzuyu. You need to be careful about this. You two are not a couple anymore, and in this meeting, you are announcing this. You need to be extra cautious in how you call her. You cannot offend her, and you need to keep your calm. You two are still in a friendly relationship, you need to get into many agreements in the future." Helen pointed out.

  Jungkook nodded.

  This is going to be a long day...

  Hello! Here I am back with another chapter! Hopefully all these lessons Y/N is in isn't boring you guys...I promise that next chapter they will go meet the King and Queen. Opps...spoiled a little didn't I?😏

  Anyways, I hope you guys liked the previous surprise chapter, I might do one today as well, but it depends! You guys know me, so I'm not gonna repeat myself.

  Thanks for reading, and have a nice day<3