Chapter 8

I woke up, in the bed of the mansion.

  Shoot. I'm back. Back in this hell hole, back in this prison. Jimin must hate me now, for getting him in trouble. I'm so sorry.

  Jungkook must be mad at me, for leaving. Running away to be exact. He should have killed me. Or left me to rot in that cabinet on my own.

  I sat up. My clothes were still the same, but they were dry. Jungkook brought me here. Why would he do that?

  I got up, my head dizzy. I walked to the window, maybe looking outside can clear my mind.

  The clouds were moving, yet I could only see a glimpse of the sky. We were in the middle of nowhere, to stay away from his parents. The King and Queen.

  I walked downstairs to see Jimin smiling at me.

  I didn't know what to say to him. Should I be grateful? Or should I feel sorry to him? I bet he hates me.

  "I...I'm so sorry." I finally managed to say.

  "For what?" He asked.

"For putting you in such a difficult choice. Jungkook must have punished you hard." I said, looking for bruises.

  There were none.

  "Punish me?" He laughed?

  "Why would he do that?"

   I was so shocked. Jungkook didn't punish him?

  "Because you met me go. Even though he said to keep me here." I said. I was so confused.

  "He keeps you here for his own sake. He doesn't care if you live or die." Jimin said coldly.

  Those words stabbed me to hard. He doesn't? Then why was he so nice to me?

  "I don't understand" I whispered.

  "Y/N, he is a prince. He was trained to be warm and caring. You don't know him." Jimin said, staring at me.

  Trained? So that side of him...it's fake?

  "Don't tell me you never knew that." Jimin smirked.

  "I didn't..." I chocked.

  "Y/N, did you really think all princes were naturally like those in fairytales?" Jimin asked.

  Trained. Of course, why was I so naive to believe he can actually be caring?

  My head hurt again. So I decided to go back to my room.

  He was trained to be locked indoors, trained to fake who he was. Maybe that's why he left, he couldn't stand the high standards of being in the royal family?

  I saw his door half open, and I couldn't help to be a little curious. I tiptoed to see what was inside.

  I wonder what Jungkook does in there. What can keep him trapped inside for so long?

  But when I looked through it, no one was inside.

Hope you guys liked it. You guys can also check out my other FFs, which I will be uploading at the same time as this one.

Thanks for watching, have a nice day<3

  And thanks so so much for 107 views! This is so amazing, I'm so happy. I can't believe you guys made through 100 views! Thank you so much I'm so grateful for all of you!