Chapter 63

I looked up at Jungkook after reading the letter, he took my head, and made me rest on his shoulder, kissing me on the forehead.

I stared down at the letter. This was all that was left of her. My one and only sister, it's sad that she had to choose to end her own life. There could've been a better way.

"I'm not mad at her...I would've understood, she could've lived for longer." I sighed.
"She didn't know that, all she knew was that you might have not forgiven her. She thought she didn't have a choice." He answered softly.
"I really want to meet her, maybe just for once." I said.

Jungkook took the box, and started looking through it. I closed my eyes, and listened to the noise of ruffling paper that he made. He suddenly stopped, and I opened my eyes, looking down at his.

He was holding a big envelope, and it was written: Our memories.

"You wanna open it?" He asked.

I took the envelope, and inside was a phone, and a few pictures. I took the pictures first, and I saw her holding me. She was beautiful, her hazel eyes, and wavy brown hair. She had freckles, but they somehow made her even prettier. Her eyes were as if there was a new galaxy in them.

"She's beautiful, why did she even choose to change her face..." I asked, shocked.
"She was running away, she had no choice." He answered.
"I wouldn't change anything if I had that face." I exclaimed.
"I wouldn't let you change anything with the face you have right now." Jungkook said, kissing my cheek.

I blushed, but I kept going through the pictures. Most of them were taken when she was still in the castle. There was a note, and in the note, it said: The password to the phone is your birthday.

I unlocked the phone and there were videos and pictures in it. Nothing really much, and a lot of text messages.

Jungkook and I spent the whole afternoon looking through everything, and Jungkook kept chuckling when he saw my baby photos.

"So even when you were so small, you still loved sleeping." He said.
"Hey, a girl's gotta get her beauty sleep. It's the best thing for your skin, and it requires the least amount of effort." I tried to defend myself.
  "And I'm sure it's the second part that attracted you the most." He raised an eyebrow.

  There was not much she left, she spent most of her life living mine, so there wasn't a lot of her that was left. I felt kind of sad, she didn't have time to do anything that she wanted, she dedicated her life to me, and when I finally found out about her, she was dead. She was so afraid that she went to the point of killing herself.

  I know that I never met her before, at least from what I remember. But she seemed like a really nice person. And she was my sister, it'll feel nice of having a sister. Someone I could talk to, and that would understand me. Someone I could lean on when I need a shoulder...there were so many things I could've done.

  Only if she was alive...

Here I am back with my weekly updates! But I did update other chapters this week, I hope you guys are okay with that...

  This is the last of Andrea, there's nothing more about her left, will you guys miss her?😂

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3