Chapter 58

*Y/N P.O.V.*

Two days had past, and it was time for me to get my results. I had to attend as well. Jungkook tried to ask through the phone, but they said that I had to come in person to get the results. This was extra secret information, and they didn't want it to let it drop into the wrong hands.

  We went there after lunch. The guards said that the King and Queen were inside waiting, so they led us in. They were sitting on their usual seats the last time. We sat down in our old seats. I looked around, and Tae was still here. I still don't know how he gets this information before we do, but thinking of it gives me chills.

  "Welcome back Prince Jungkook, Y/N." The King greeted nicely.
  "Pleasure to be back." Jungkook replied.
  "Your results are out." The Queen said, "We are happy to say, that your results matches our clues. Y/N, you are our daughter. You are a princess." The Queen smiled warmly at me.

  I didn't know what to say. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words. I didn't know how to even react. My jaws dropped a little, and my gaze just went out, it spread away, I wasn't focusing on anything. My mind was blank as well. I always knew that I had the possibility of being one, but oh my...all the responsibilities, all the new things I had to do.

  Before this, I had excuses, to not learn those manners, to not learn those rules. To escape my responsibilities, to whine, or complain, but now. I had no excuse anymore, I had to learn them, whether I liked it or not. So much is going to change. I used have something to grab onto when I missed home...or, what do I call that place now? It's not home anymore, this is home now. I used have something to look forward to. I could tell myself, after I'm done I could go back to being a normal person. I could go back to my old life.

  "Y/N? Are you alright?" The Queen asked.
  "Oh...yes...Yes, I'm fine, just a little much to take in all at once." I stuttered.
  "You must be so shocked." She said warmly. "I'm so sorry for...for everything really. I should have...should have done so many things! And yet I didn't! I failed to be a mother. I'm sorry Y/N..." she walked up to me, and hugged me. I was startled, but I hugged her back.
  "You must have a lot of questions." Jungkook said, softly.
  "I Uh...Andrea...I...how are we so...What is it between me and Andrea?" I blurted.
  Tae's jaws dropped, and Jungkook started at me, eyes wide. I guess they weren't ready for me to say it out so...easily. Even the King and Queen were stunned.

  "Well...it's a long story."

  I told you guys that I'll be uploading more often these days!!! I keep mah promises(most of the time! I do, it's just that I tend to forget, and keep falling asleep, and missing dead lines...BUT I try!) :(

  Hope y'all like it...I tried QAQ, so uh yeah! I'll skip to the outro...

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3