Chapter 48

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  "Don't lean on the chair Y/N, you're back must be off the back of the chair at all times." My personal trainer said, she made me sit straight, my hands on my legs, and my neck back.

  "Don't even touch the back of the chair. You need to sit straight Y/N, don't hump your back." She said.
  "I've been doing this for hours!" I complained.

  I understand that being in the royal family means all sorts of rules, and manners, but just sitting straight for hours is seriously too much. Jungkook was sitting on the couch the whole time, looking at me being trained. I was sitting on the chair of the dining table. He smiled, and walked up next to me.

  "Don't be too harsh on her, Helen, she'll get used to it in no time." Jungkook said softly. He looked at me, and kissed my cheek. "I know it's hard, but just bear with it, do it for me." He puckered his lips, and acted all cute. I hate it when he does this, he knows I can't resist his cute face, and he's been using it to ask for everything he wants. Kisses, hugs...

  "Your highness, she'll be meeting the King and Queen next week, we need to get her perfect when she goes." Helen pointed out. I sighed.

  "Fine..." I said through my teeth.

  Helen sat next to me, and a servant put a plate, and many forks, spoons, knives and glasses.

  "Sit in the proper position Y/N." She said, as I made myself sit up. "You hold a knife like a pencil, like this. You use these from the ones on the outside, and you go inwards, as they are put in front of you. This glass is for champagne, this one is for red wine, that one for white wine..."

  My head was spinning, so many things to do and remember. Is this what it means to be in a royal family? I forced a small nod, though I didn't remember any of what she said. Jungkook started chuckling. And I eyed him, angry. He immediately pretended to be looking at somewhere else, and I rolled my eyes.

  "Can I take a break please?" I requested.

   Helen looked at Jungkook, and he nodded. She gave a small bow, and walked out of the room. My gaze followed her as she walked out, the moment I was sure she left, I threw myself on the couch, and slammed my back on the back of the couch.

   "This is tiring, both physically and mentally. How did you ever live through all of this?" I breathed.
  "This was one of the reasons I ran away, but you brought me back." He explained.

  He put his head on my shoulder, and I looked up at the ceiling. I have a week to remember all of this, only a week...I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

  Once I was done with dining manners, I was taken into history, and behavior lessons. It was a tall, and big room, with a lot of shelves, filled with books, and a big table in the middle. There was a big chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling, lighting up the whole room.

  "Come, sit." Helen, said.

  I looked at Jungkook, he kissed my forehead, and helped me sit down. I accidentally touched the back of the chair, and Helen raised an eyebrow. I quickly made myself sit up. I can't wait until this is over...

  "Let's start with history lessons...Open your book to the first page." I did as told. "You will need to take notes, and revise them when you have time. I will give you all sorts of pop quizzes, until I think you have mastered everything." She said, and I felt like I was back in school again.

  "The present King and Queen of Seoul are the 37th generation of the royal family. Prince Jungkook is the 38th, and if you marry him, you will be recorded as the 38th as well." She said, I looked at Jungkook, and he just nodded, and a smile on his face appeared.

  "You are already mine, it's only a matter of time until we're married."

  Back with a weekly upload! Did you guys miss me?😏 And most importantly, did you guys like this chapter? Hopefully you guys did...

  I might upload another chapter later, so stay tuned! But only if I have time, I'm not sure yet, I will try to though! But don't get your expectations up...Sorry...😅

  Thanks for watching, and as always, have a nice day<3