Chapter 41

I was tired, tired of being played with, tired of making Jungkook use me like this. I was whipped and tortured because of him, I'm only recovering, and now I find out he was hiding such a big secret from me, most importantly, how I was just a replacement for Andrea. Just a replacement. The words stabbed my heart, it felt like there was someone slowly ripping my heart in to pieces...slowly.

  I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted to run away, but I know I can't, that was more than five years ago. I am grown up, I'm not running away this time, but I'm not letting Jungkook get away with this as well. I'm not a replacement, I'm not Andrea. I will never be her, and I will never want to be her. If he loves her, than he will have to leave me, I'm not taking this anymore.

  "Y/N, please...just open this door..." I heard Jungkook beg.

  "No, I'm done Jungkook..." I sighed.

  "Listen to me...Give me a chance to explain." He said.

  "I don't want any explaining. I know enough to see what's going on." I said.

  "I'm not letting you leave just like that, if your not going to let me in, I'm breaking down this door." He said.

I knew he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to break down the door. I sighed, and opened the door, but I walked immediately towards the window, and crossed my arms.

  "Look Y/N, I know how you feel...I understand why you fell this way. You have every right to hate me..." I just snorted at his words. "But I don't love you because you look like Andrea, she only caught my attention for a while. She had a horrible personality, and was in love with Tae...Your not Andrea, your nothing like Andrea." He said, as he walked up to me, and turned me around, and titled his head, but I pushed him away, and walked to my bed.

  "Your better than her, your everything I ever dreamt of." He whispered, as he sat next to me, on my bed. "I need you Y/N, but I don't need her. What I felt for her wasn't love, I didn't know what was love, I was young and arrogant. But I love you Y/N, I've never been so sure before. Your perfect..." He said.

  Something started to boil in my tummy, I stood up and wanted to walk away, but he pulled me back, and I was forced to sit on his lap.

  "I'm not letting you leave, not now...not ever. I love you." He said.

  "I'm tired Jungkook. You were a stranger that just came into my life, I was stupid to go with you. I need some time to myself Jungkook, look what you made me experience. I was tortured, physically and emotionally. You sent me away, and then you took me back, now I find out about...about her. I don't know what to feel anymore, I don't want to feel anymore." I said, I wanted to cry again, but not this time. I'm not letting him see me that weak anymore.

  "I'm not letting you go Y/N, if I do, I don't know if you're going to come back...I don't want to lose you again." He said, his eyes started to fill up with sadness. "Don't leave Y/N, I don't know what to do without you." He said.

  I sighed, I don't what to do without him as well, every move I make, he was always there, every time I smiled, every time I cried, he was there, sharing my happiness, giving me his shoulder, his warm embrace to cry into. But I needed to think, was I meant to even be with him? I've been through too much, do I really have the strength, the courage to keep going?

  "I promise I won't hide anything from you, no more secrets. Don't leave." He begged. I sighed, I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to leave him as well...I decided to stay, but if I still can't take it anymore, I'll leave...

   ...for good.

  Woah, we have broken 9K views!!! Like wtf?!?! How did this happen, you guys are so awesome<3<3 thanks so much;)

  Here's the next chapter, like I promised, hope y'all like it;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3