Special chapter 5

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

She dragged me into the room, forcing me to sit down. She ran back into the kitchen, and came out with a tray. Her face was still smeared, but she didn't seem to care. She took off her oven gloves, and picked up a cookie, blowing it to cool it off, and handed it to me. I looked at it, and took a bite, her eyes were fixed on me. This made my heart quicken.

The cookie wasn't that good, but it wasn't bad, there was a strong flavor of flour, but it was her first time, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Her expression was so excited, and I want her to keep going.

"Well?" She asked.
"It's good." I said between bites.

She jumped up, clapping her hands. Jumping around in circles. And finally deciding to wipe the things off her face.

"I can't wait to make more! I bought this whole book of recipes, with my own money, don't worry, and I can't wait to buy more supplies to try them all." She exclaimed.
"It doesn't matter if you used my money, as long as you feel happy here, money isn't the problem." I laughed.
"Well, you took me in, I can't possibly ask you to pay for everything." She said shyly.

I laughed, and patted her head.

"Oh yeah, I cleaned the place, and bought a few pots of flowers. I thought the place needed some color in it." She said.

I looked around, and I did notice the place was much cleaner. The dust was all gone, and the furniture was the cleanest they every were.

"I also made some slight changes to my room, but I didn't do anything big, just like change the colors of the drapes." She said.
"It's alright, do anything to make yourself feel more at home." I said.
"I forgot to tell you, I made an appointment for my plastic surgery, to see whether I can make the changes, and what changes I need to make, I need to leave early tomorrow." She suddenly said.
"So you still decided to do this?" I asked, trying to hide the sadness in my heart.
"Yeah...I took away a life that was suppose to belong to her, the least I can do is make her path easier, and give her a choice to go back." She sighed.

I fell silent, I know I couldn't stop her from what she has already decided.

"You'll do fine. I support you." I said between my teeth.

###

The next morning when I woke up, she was already gone. She left a note on the kitchen counter saying that she made breakfast, and left it in the microwave, all I needed to do is to heat it. She said she'll be back before lunch.

I heated the food, and sat down to eat it. My phone said it was already 10. I was eating when the front door flew open, and she walked in.

"I'm back!" She exclaimed happily, her hands full with groceries.
"How did it go?" I quickly put down my fork, and went up to help her with her things.
"The specialist said that I could do the surgery, and since I'm sisters with the person, we share a decent amount of similarities, so I don't need to do too many changes." She said.
"When's the surgery?" I asked.
"I don't know yet, I still need to get some things done. Perhaps when you come back next next time. Plus, I want you next to me when I go through it. It's my first time going under the knife." She held my hand tightly.

She didn't seem sad at all, and the news of surgery made her even more happy. And I didn't want to interfere with that happiness, so I guess all I could do was agree with her.

"Of course I'll be there, just tell me the date, and I'll make time for you." I said.
"Thank you." She smiled weakly.

###

Two months went by, and Andrea stuck with her word, she was doing the surgery tomorrow. I was lying on my bed trying to recall the happiest few months of my life. Every time coming back to cottage, knowing that she'd run out and drag me in, brought me so much happiness. Every night we'd sit in front of the tv, watch the same show, eat popcorn...And that was all going to end.

It hurts my heart thinking that she has to go after Jungkook now, and seduce him...Just for the sake of her sister. When I meet her again, she won't be the person I used to know, she's going to be her sister, and I will have to act as if I don't know her, as if her actions with my brother won't hurt me, as if all that happiness didn't exist in the first place. I have to forget everything that ever happened, because remembering them, will only hurt more.

I drove her to the hospital the next morning, and waited outside the operation room. My heart was pounding, I didn't want to do any of this, sending her in the room was like giving all my happiness away, all by myself.

"You may go in now." A nurse finally came out and said.
"How did it go?" I asked, not sure if what answer I was expecting. If it went well, then she's gone, Andrea is official gone from my life. If it didn't go well, she'd be devastated, but she'd be with me.
"It was successful." She said.

My heart skipped a beat hearing the answer. I nodded at the nurse, and took a deep breath. And walked in the room. She was still unconscious. But it was clear that she changed. Her everything was gone, she didn't look like her anymore. So this was what her sister looked like. I touched her face lightly, trying to remember her face. A tear dropped on her face, and I didn't even know that I was crying. I wiped off the tear, and wiped my eyes.

  It was after a few hours she opened her eyes again. The moment she saw me, she smiled. At least I could still some of the old her from her smile.

  "Tae..." She said, "How do I look?"
  "...Different." That was the only word I managed to say, i couldn't think of anything else.
  "Good, now all I need to do is get near your brother." She said.
  "How about I bring you to work for me, like a servant or something, I mean if you want to." I suggested, at least this way she'd be closer to me.
  "Thank you." She said, closing both of her hands on mine.

  I couldn't say anything, I looked up to her...

  But looked back down.

  To be continued...

  Don't ask, I jut felt like it, don't worry, there's more, I don't know how much, but this is like the story of Tae and Andrea.

  Hope you guys enjoyed it, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3