Chapter 40

"He was adopted." She said, smiling weakly. "His parents died a long time ago, and the were close friends to Jungkook's father, the king. Tae was a child at the time, but he was smart, in a bad way. He was somewhat like a killer, or an assassin. He was in a bad situation, mentally unstable, due to the death of his parents. They had to bring him to therapy, and undergo training, to get him back to normal." She sighed, "During this period, it was my sister, Andrea that took care of him. She was five years older than him...and Jungkook had a crush on her."

My breathing turned heavy. I never thought of the possibility of Jungkook liking someone else...Was I too naive? I gulped, and signaled Victoria to keep going.

"He had feelings for her as well, she was one of the only things that could keep him stable. Until one day, that got into a fight, and Tae accidentally killed her. This scarred Jungkook, and Tae as well. He was kept under heavy surveillance, but eventually he recovered. The king felt bad for him, and so he took him in." She started to form tears,"My sister was the only person I had left, and she died because of him. I was all alone, but Jungkook took me in, and I started to grow feelings for him...He was my savior." Her voice started to trail off.

I felt bad for her, it must have been hard for her, to live knowing that Tae killed her only living relative. She looked up at me, already crying a little.

"But I knew Jungkook still loved her, he only took me in because he felt bad for me. He treated me nicely because I had some traits that looked like my sister." She gulped, and kept going, "Look, Y/N, I'm sorry for what I did. I was jealous, and I know it's no excuse for the horrible mistakes I've made. But I wasn't lying when I said I was warning you...I-"

Someone walked in before she could finish her sentence, I stood up and turned around to see who it was, to my surprise, it was Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice cold, as he was looking at Victoria. "I thought you said you were going to sleep." He raised an eyebrow, now looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some time to figure ou-" but he cut me off before I could even finish.

"If you have any questions, you can directly ask me. There's not reasons of you coming down here." He said, as he grabbed my arm, and dragged me back to his room.

He made me sit on the bed, while he crossed his arms and looked outside the window.

"How much did she tell you?" He sighed.

I couldn't believe it, he was hiding stuff from me, just when I thought I could believe him, he lied straight to my face.

"You loved Andrea didn't you?" I said, carefully, trying to bite back the anger and the hurt I was feeling.

He sighed, and sat down next to me, he wanted to make me lie on his shoulder, but I pushed him back.

"Answer me." I demanded.

"Yes...but at that time, I didn't know what love was, or what it meant. I was only a fifteen year old going through puberty, looking for things to do. She happened to catch my eye, that's all..." He said.

"Until she died..." I finished.

We sat for silence, me looking down at my hands. Him looking outside the window again.

"Can I at least see what she looked like?" I whispered.

His eyes widen, like he was afraid, but he just looked down and gave me a photo of Andrea. I gasped at it, and my hands were shaking, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I looked up at him, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Y/N, listen..." He said, but this time I cut him off, I shoved the photo back to him, and ran out of the room, crying.

I locked my door, and sat next to it, resting my head in my knees, and hugged them tightly. This can't be happening...how much has he been hiding from me? I lifted my head, and looked up at the ceiling.

I looked exactly like her.

Ah, I felt like giving you guys an update on this since I felt good:) hope you guys liked it;)

Just wanna say a HUGE thanks to @ExoBtsGot7Me for this amazing cover~<3<3 I love it so so much! Also, I still didn't see the changed version of it yet, but once I do, I will switch it to the new one, don't worry;)

  Isn't it just so beautiful?! Thanks so much;)

  Hope you guys are satisfied with this surprise upload:) thanks from watching, and have a nice day<3

  p.s don't worry, I will still upload this Friday;)