Chapter 35

Jungkook P.O.V.

  "...Force yourself to remember your past."

  She looked at me, too stun to even speak. To be honest, I didn't even know what I want, if I want her like this, where she can't remember anything, but she's happy, but this isn't her, this isn't the girl I brought with me...but I don't want her to hate me...even though she has every right to hate me, but I don't think I can face her if she remembers...

  "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you, forget about what I said..." I sighed, of course I scared her, who wouldn't be scared after hearing all those things.

  I took her into an embrace, wrapped my hands around her waist, and put my head on my hair. Her scent, her being they're all the same, but the person she is changed...She was shocked by this, but she rested her head on my shoulder. I miss her...I miss the old her, the her that I left being tortured. I know it's all my fault, but making up to someone who doesn't know anything can't count as making up for my mistakes.

"Just tell me when you remember anything..." I whispered. It feels like life was playing games with me, just when I have her with me, she goes through all those horrible things. Just when I think my life has fixed itself, it shattered into pieces...

  Days passed, she still doesn't remember anything, but she's been positive and passionate of her life here. She likes the garden a lot, she says she likes being outdoors more than staying indoors. At least some parts of her old self remains...I pushed her outside, to her old spot, she likes being under a cherry blossom tree.

She was quiet today, even more quiet than usual, she wasn't looking at me, and she seemed depressed.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked softly.
  She didn't respond.
  "I feel like...you were in love with the old me, the one I can't seem to remember," she said.
  I couldn't respond...I was in love with her, I am in love with her...I just need to get her back, back to me. And then I will make up for my mistake, please Y/N, I need you...more than ever before.

  It started raining, and fog was growing everywhere, I was looking at the ground when I felt her stand up. I was going to stop her, but she seemed as if she was possessed. She walked right into the rain, her clothes her soaked quickly, her hair was dripping rain.

  She looked up into the sky, squinting her eyes. I ran back to get and umbrella to hold over her, when I got back, she was looking at me, her eyes wide filled with disbelief, tears streaming down her cheeks. She walked slowly up to me, wrapping her arms around me, her face buried in my chest.

  "You came back..." She said, "I missed you..."
  I was too shocked to move, I wanted to cry as well, at that moment it seemed as if nothing mattered anymore, I hugged her tightly, and buried my face I her neck. The umbrella fell on the floor, and I was soaked as well, but I didn't care, I didn't care about anything anymore, I all cared about was her, here right in my arms. Like she should have been all along.

  She's back, she remembers...

Hehehe I hope that was good for you guys, I bet many of you guys hoped for this;)

  I promise another chapter will be uploaded today, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3