Chapter 64

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"Y/N, you slouching again!" Helen said.
"Why do I have to keep going on these lessons? I'm already done with meeting the King and Queen." I whined.
  "You are princess now, this is your duty, you will have to finish these lessons from start to finish." Helen said, eyeing me, raising an eyebrow.
  "She's more of a fiancée, than a princess." Jungkook corrected.
  "Y/N, no matter which side you stand on, being the princess of Seoul, or the fiancée of Prince Jungkook, both mean you will have to take these lessons. So why don't you just finish them as soon as possible, and get them done with?" Helen offered.
  "I suddenly know why you two ran away the first place." I whispered in Jungkook's ear.

  He chuckled softly, and kissed my hair. I lied down on his shoulder, and he rested his head on me. Helen sat there looking at both of us, with shining eyes. She liked the thought of me being with Jungkook, she admitted to me. She didn't like that no good Princess Tzuyu. Neither do I. It has been such a long time since I saw Tzuyu. And I'm happy about that.

  "Helen, could you leave us for a while?" Jungkook suddenly said.

  Helen bowed, and left, closing the door behind her. I sat up, looking at Jungkook confused. He just grinned at me, and ran his thumb under my eyes.

"You do know that only Helen and I know about you being my fiancée right?" He smirked.
"What are you trying to say?" I asked, slowly.

  Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....

  "We need to make this public." He continued, "And I've never really asked you if you wanted to...I just assumed you did..."
  "So...you're saying?" I asked, my heart pumping at every word he's saying. And in my head the words 'oh my god' are reacting constantly.
  "I'll need to propose to you, in front of cameras. Tonight." He finished, "I only have one chance, so don't ruin it." He ended smirking.

  I was left with my lips parted, and Jungkook took advantage, and kissed me. I knew he was hinting this, but suddenly hearing those words, for some reason made me surprised. Him...the cruel and heartless prince, that I met in high school, that took me away, and ran away with him, now
into this...boyfriend of mine? Is now going to propose. Tonight. In front of the world. Oh god...

  "You ready with your answer?" He smirked.

  Damn you, making me feel like I'm being played again.

  "Yes, I'll reject your proposal." I smiled.
  "You wish...you're crazy for me. I can see it in your eyes." His grinned turned even bigger.
  "I'm not." I said, trying to restrain myself. I hate it when he does this, I don't understand how he can go from bunny to daddy, in merely ten seconds.
  "Oh really..." He said, leaning in, and kissing the back of my ear. "Then...stop me...

  ...From this."

  Aaaaannnnnddddd CUT! Hehehehe, guys I'm just gonna say it here. Next chapter is gonna be both uh...heartwarming, and smutty.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🤫🤫 So prepare yourselves.

  I have an announcement! Smut chapters might be private from now on. I'm not quiet sure yet, but I'm thinking about it. Private means that only my followers get to see them. Maybe I'll not make them private, but I'm planning to.
  Books that contain mature content can't be ranked, and I'm not sure if I want that. This is just a warning in case I make up my mind to. But there's still a chance, so uh...yeah.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3