Chapter 49

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  I watched her sit straight, as Helen was grooming her. She did look like a princess a few times, especially with her at me. She hated this, and I could tell, I hated it as well when I was learning. I hope she doesn't hate me for getting her into this, but it's fun to watch her being trained.

  I had to try so hard to stop myself from laughing, she was so cute. Helen was introducing all the forks and knives. Y/N was nodding, but I could tell from her face that she didn't remember anything she said. I wanted to snort, but she turned around, and looked at me. I had to pretend to look a something else.

   When she turned around I shook my head. She's so cute...

  She asked for a break, and sat next to me. I could tell she was exhausted. I laid on her shoulder, and she looked up at the ceiling.

  She's gonna get used to this in no time...

  *Y/N P.O.V.*

  I looked at Jungkook, blushing a little. He smirked. I'm gonna wipe that stupid smirk off of his face once I'm done with this stupid history and behavior lesson. Helen kept talking about the Kings and Queens, and how Korea was found, and the history of Korea. I had to take notes with a quill, because Helen said every person from the royal family has to know how to write with them.

  "When you are speaking, either with another person from the royal family, or in front of the camera, or even with people you have to meet, you need to act as if you're interested in everything they say. If you want to yawn, try and turn in into a sigh, or act as if you're going to take a deep breath." Helen said, "Don't let them see that you're yawning. Never run out of words, and smile at all times."

  "Let's practice your smile." She suddenly said.

  I stared at her. Practice my smile? Even smiling needs practice? I forced a small smile. Helen looked at me, bored.

  "That smile looks too forced, you need to smile naturally. Like your taking a picture." I tried to force a more natural smile. "Better, just make your eyes more lightened up, you look dead inside."

  "That's because I am!" I groaned.

  "Y/N, you are turning into a princess soon. If not the daughter of the King and Queen of Seoul, then the wife of Prince Jungkook, you will need to learn this either way." Helen said softly.

  I took a deep breath, regaining myself. And I forced another smile. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, and Helen nodded.

   "Just like that, perfect. Smile like this every time you have to, try and imagine Jungkook in front of you." She said, and I blushed.

  "You will be learning about arts, next lesson. Don't forget anything about history though, a pop quiz might appear any second." Helen said, "I will teach you how to not run out of words. A princess, or queen, can never stutter, she needs to be prepared for every thing, and as a princess you will be surrounded by many questions, you will need to come up with an answer for every thing, and don't offend anyone..."

  "But that's all for next class, you're done for the day Y/N." Helen said, dismissing me.

   She nodded to Jungkook, and we were left alone.

  Jungkook and I walked back to our room. I sat on the couch in the living room. Jungkook brought me a glass of water, and sat next to me.

  "I'm sorry you have to go through all of this." He whispered.
  "It's fine, like Helen said, I will need to learn all this eventually. Better sooner than later." I sighed.
  "I love you..." He said, kissing my cheek.

  I buried my face in his neck. And he wrapped his arms around my waist.

  "I'm tired..." I complained.
  "Do you want me to tuck you in bed?" He offered.
  "I just want you here next to me..." I murmured. I was tired, but him being next to me made me feel secure.
  "I'm here, don't worry." He chuckled.

  "I'll always be next to you, anywhere, anytime."

  Ah ha...I know I promised another chapter yesterday, but I didn't have time. I'M SORRY! So I decided to upload one today, again hope you guys liked it as much as you did for the last one. I'm glad that a lot of you gave a lot of positive feed back for the last chapter.

  Here's the next chapter, and I fulfilled my promise! Kind of...but hey, at least you have a new chapter!

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3