Chapter 1

"We have a new student coming to our class today, I hope everyone treats him nicely." Mr. Kim said.

A handsome boy walked into the classroom, and bowed to everyone.

"Hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am new here. I hope we have a delightful semester together, and please take care of me." Jungkook said, scanning the class.

"He's so hot.""He so handsome."all the girls started murmuring to each other, while I was only staring blankly at him.

He smiled at me, and I just noticed that I was staring, and I blushed.

"Thank you, Jungkook. You can sit next to Y/N. She's the girl sitting at the back, right next to the window." Mr. Kim pointed at me.

I blushed hard, and I saw all the girls staring at me with jealously in their eyes. I hate this feeling, when other people are jealous of me. I didn't do anything wrong, it isn't my intention for him to sit next to me.

  We continued class after that, and right after the bell rang, all the girls ran towards Jungkook's desk, and filled him with questions, even girls from other classes came to see him.

  Who is he? How come he can have such an impact on the girls? I thought to myself.

That was our last class, and our teacher kept us here to inform us on a group project

  "This is the week our current king and queen were given the throne. We will have a week off to celebrate this. My project is for you to dig in the history of a royal family." Mr. Kim said.

  I wasn't listening when he was announcing the groups.

  But I snapped back to focus when I heard my name.

  "Y/N and Jungkook." He finished off.

  All the girls turned gasping, this time, hate filled their eyes. Great, they already hate me for sitting next to him, now he's in the same group as me?

  Can my life get any worse?

  Hey, I know it's a little boring, but it gets better as you go along. There are more chapters after this, if you want to see.

  Leave a comment on want you think, thank you for reading and have an awesome day<3