Chapter 12

Three days passed, and still no sign of Jungkook. Is he even coming to get me out of here? The King and Queen are all very nice, and the people here are as well. I don't understand why he decided to runaway, it's so nice here.

  "Miss, Princess Tzuyu wants to see you." One servant said.

  Princess Tzuyu? Why would a princess want to see me? I panicked, since I don't know how to greet a princess, or how to behave in front of a princess. I stood up immediately, and saw her walk in.

  Tzuyu was beautiful, just like what they say in fairytales, she had long hair, and long eyelashes. Her eyes shining.

"Your highness." I said, trying to bow.

"No, its fine, just call me Tzuyu." She said, smiling.

No wonder she's a princess, she's so pretty, and nice.

We sat down, and she signaled her servants to leave the room.

"You must be Y/N." She said, looking at me from head to toe.

"Yes." I said shyly.

"So, you are the person Jungkook brought with him, when he ran away." She said.

"I guess?" I said.

She started laughing.

"I don't understand, I am his fiancée! And yet he brings you to run, what do you have that I don't?" She laughed.

Well that changed quickly...

"He was trained..." Jimin's words rang in my head.

I bet she was as well, are all people from the royal family like this? Nice at the start, but plain evil a few moments later?

"I am his fiancée for god sake! Why didn't he even tell me, but brought a peasant with him?" She said.

"I...I don't know." I whispered.

I didn't know what to reply, it felt like she was crazy.

"Look, I'm not here to chat. I'm here to tell you to back off from Jungkook, he's mine. So when he comes back, and your free, I'll need you to leave. As far away as you can get. Okay?" She said, raising an eyebrow. But the way she said it, it didn't seem I had much of a choice.

I was about to respond, but someone walked into the door.

"Y/N." the voice said.

I looked up, and saw Jungkook looking at me. My heart skipped a beat. He came? Just to save me? I was so happy, but that happiness didn't last long.

"Jungkook!" Tzuyu said, jumping up, running towards him, and grabbing his arm.

"I see you have already met." He said.

Tzuyu, leaned in his shoulder, but her eyes were looking coldly towards me, signaling my time to go.

"You...came back...to save me?" I said.

"Well yes. I promised your parents you'd be safe." He said as a matter of factly.

I was so happy, my heart was pounding, and my cheeks were burning. He came back, to the place he hated the most, just go get me out of here.

Tzuyu's gaze turned even more cold, as if she wanted to kick me out of the room the moment she could.

I took a deep breath, and finally said what I was trying to hide for so long.

"No, Tzuyu, or Princess Tzuyu. Whatever you like to be called. I will not back off, I'm staying, I love Jungkook, and I am going to make him love me." I said.

I didn't regret it, I didn't even feel scared, I hid this feeling for so long, I felt more relieved.

I walked up to her.

"Even though he is your fiancée, but I don't see any love in his eyes towards you. You are right when you say you don't know what I have that you don't, but he doesn't love you. At least not yet." I said, looking directly in her eyes.

"Your wedding isn't in a few weeks isn't it? If he falls in love with me before that day, then I win, if not, I give you my blessings." I said.

I walked out of the room, leaving both Tzuyu and Jungkook shocked.

Omg! Thanks so so so much for 285 views, and special thanks to leobless1703, lxxfatic16, and gigiloveskookie for putting this book in your libraries! I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it, this gives me motivation to keep writing more!!! Thanks so much!

Also thank you Ju-hee for commenting, I'll reply any comment you guys leave:)

  Check out my other FFs as well;)))

Hope you guys like this chapter, there's still a long way to go in this book;)

Thanks for watching and have a nice day<3