Chapter 30

I woke again, but I couldn't open my eyes. I was blindfolded. My arms were sore, and when I tried to move then, I could feel chains holding them up, and I was on the ground supported by my knees, I was kneeling on the ground, my arms tied up. I heard footsteps, and someone held my jaw, lifting my head.

  "Good morning Y/N." I recognize the voice immediately, it was Victoria.
  "What are you doing to me Victoria?!" I demanded, I didn't know where I was, but I knew it was an empty room, I could hear my echo.
  "I'm going to get straight to the point with you Y/N," her hand held my jaw more tightly, it started to hurt. "You have two choices, stay here until your precious Jungkook comes back and save you, but who knows if he will even come back..." She ended the sentence whispering in my ear.
  "Leave Jungkook out of this!" I said. I couldn't let Jungkook suffer because of me.
  "Calm down sweetie, you can also get out of this place before he comes back, and never come back." She said.

  My heart skipped a beat. I could stay here, and wait for Jungkook, but will he even be back? From what Victoria said, it seems as if I can only run away, but I just got here. I was lost in thought, but someone whipped me. I screamed of pain, they whipped my thigh again.

  "I don't have all day to wait for your answer." She said, "I'll give you two days, and don't think these two days will be easy to go through...Have fun." She said, laughing and I heard a cell door close.

  They gave me food, but just enough to keep me alive, they tortured me every fifteen minutes, using a whip, or a knife, I screamed of pain every time.

I couldn't take it anymore...my thighs were numb from all the whipping, my knees were hurting from all the kneeling, I didn't think I would make it alive staying here. Once the person walked out of the cell after cutting me with a knife, I started crying. How did I get into this mess? Jungkook where are you...? I needed to get out of here, I can't stay here.

  I don't know how long I was in this cell, I never saw how the cell even looked like, I was blindfolded all the time. I tired to free my hands, I shook the chains as hard as I could, I could feel my wrist started to bleed, I forced myself forward and the chains broke. I took off my blindfold and ran out of the cell.

  I ran outside the palace, crying. My legs were burning, they were filled with bruises, scars, and wounds. My knees were bleeding, and my wrists were as well. My face was filled with scratches. I didn't know where I was running, but somewhere far far away.

   I'm so sorry Jungkook, I can't risk you...I couldn't stay there. I ran out of energy, and stopped in the middle of nowhere, I heard an engine, and saw a light. It started raining, and there was fog everywhere. My vision turned blurry, I used the last of my energy, to ran out of the train track, and my knees gave in. I collapsed on the ground.

  I'm not going back, not ever. I was cold and hungry, my body sore and hurt, I didn't care were I was, I didn't care how Jungkook was...I wanted to go back. To the part of my life where I was normal, where nothing of this happened.

  I was losing my consciousness, I slowly couldn't move my body anymore, tears still streaming down my cheeks, but I was tired, too tired to even cry, too tired to even feel sad for myself. My eyelids started to fall down, right before I lost control of everything

Someone lifted me up.

  Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't upload yesterday, we still have school on Saturday, and I couldn't have the time to upload. Here's the late chapter of yesterday, and since we have a eight day break, I promised I will try to upload everyday. So basically I'll be uploading eight chapters!!

  Please don't be mad or disappointed at me...:( also, we broke 4K views!!!! Thanks so much for this, thanks to my new followers, welcome to the family, and also thank you to the people who added this book in your libraries;)

  Anyways thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3