Chapter 18

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  I watched her, as she left alone. Why didn't she bring anyone with her? I know it was midnight, but I couldn't sleep, I missed her, I really did, all my body parts are telling me to run up to her, grab her back, but I can't. I need to protect her, I could tell she was heartbroken, but she simple can't know why I'm doing this. If I told her, it would basically mean I'm telling her the whole world isn't support us being together.

  She walked out of the gates, and turned around, I could see the pain in her eyes. She cried didn't she? I'm sorry Y/N, I really am, but I promise, once I get these bullshit done I'm going to come back to you. I don't care for being a prince anymore, I don't care about these fancy things, I don't care for anything...but you.

  She seemed tired, and I bet she still wanted to cry, but all she did was stare at the castle, and the pain...it turned into hatred. I guess we deserved it...I deserved it. I pulled her into this mess, and I need to push her out, I'll tell her eventually, but it has to be when all of this has passed, it has to be when we are safe together. Not now.

  Y/N, I know you hate me already, but please try to understand.

  *Y/N P.O.V.*

  I just stood by the gates, my heart filled with hate and misery, not towards myself, but towards the castle, towards the people here...towards Jungkook. I was tired, and light headed, I didn't know where to go, but I didn't want to go home yet, I needed some time to myself, to clear my thoughts, and to breath.

  Now I'm finally out of those walls, I'm finally free to breath again, even though this wasn't the way I expected to be free, but at least I am. I used to imagine Jungkook and I together, as a couple moving out, living a happy life...but it seems as if he is loyal to Tzuyu. Of course he is, she has everything, she's perfect, and I have nothing. Why would he ever choose me over her?

  I took a cab back to school, and decided to live there. My school offers where you can live in their apartments, it's not expensive, and I could leave this mess father away.

  I got my key, and told the secretary that I wanted a room alone. I really don't want anyone bothering me, especially now. I don't want anyone around, I'll go home eventually, but I just need this time to restart, to forget about all that's happened.

  My heart ached, just thinking about everything I've been through gave me a hard time to breath, was that even true? Or was I dreaming? It seemed too good to even be true...Me being taken with a prince...a prince falling in love with me? Am I imagining things?

  I jumped onto my bed, and lied there, I didn't want to move, I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to sleep, to rest.

  My eyes felt heavy, and every part of me was screaming to sleep, but I couldn't...I felt empty, as if something was missing...Jungkook? No...it can't be, I hate him, he did all of those things, and now he made me leave, how could I miss him?

  Is it really hate that you are feeling? A voice asked in my mind. I groaned, if this wasn't hate, then what is this? This empty feeling, this heart aching feeling, this feeling that's driving me crazy.

  I couldn't take it any longer, I missed him, every part of him, his voice, his eyes, his hair...his soft touch, even that stupid smirk of his I missed. I missed the way he laughed, even when he said I was a pain in the ass, I enjoyed it. And now everything is gone, all those things, I might never see again.

  No...this can't be the end...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm so excited! We broke 800 views, and are heading to 900! Extremely special thanks to mrryanqayz, amegawa, miinaethetic, wishingtothesky for voting.

  Also special thanks to kangdaniepeach for following me. user56051296 and wishingtothesky for adding this book in your libraries!!!

  Sorry if I forgot to mention your name if you voted or followed or added this book, please tell me, I'll make sure to thank you in the next chapter.

  My school is starting soon, so I won't be able to upload so frequently anymore, but I'll try to upload a new chapter every Friday!

  Thanks for watching, check out my other FFs, and have a nice day<3