Chapter 45

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

  I watched her sleep, her head on my chest, her long lashes falling gracefully on her face. She shivered a few times, so I ordered a blanket to cover her up. I think she had a dream, since she started burying her face in my chest. I smirked on how cute she was, how many times did I have to control myself on not kissing her? I rested my head on the seat, as I hugged her tightly next to me.

  I wanted to sleep as well, but I never really get the chance to be so close to her, I want to cherish this moment for as long as I can. I kissed her hair, as her scent overwhelmed me, it's like it was seducing me to keep going, and fuck...I did want to keep going...but I stopped myself. Jungkook, you can't take advantage of her while she's sleeping. I think somehow I woke her up, as she rubbed her eyes. She wanted to sit up, but I just held her back, and she looked up.

  "Hmmm?" She said, clearly still sleepy, and a little dizzy.

  "Finally woke up?" I said, grinning.

  "Hey, not even food can get me up at such an early time in the morning, and you know how I love food." She said.

  I laughed.

  She searched for my lips, as I gave her a kiss, I had to pull myself away, but she pouted her lips, and I had to turn her around, or things might get out of hand. She turned around, and hugged me back, putting her head in my neck. I loved her, and she loved me...I hope this will keep up forever.

  "How long before we get there?" She asked.

  "Still might take a while. Do you want to go back to sleep?" I offered.

  "Nah, I want to stay like this..." She said.

  I pushed her back, as she looked at me confused, she tilted her head.

  "What? Something wrong?" She asked.

  "Nothing, just trying to picture how perfect you are." I said.

  She rolled her eyes, and punched me lightly. I chuckled. She was embarrassed, and I could tell, her cheek were all red. I cupped her face, and teased her nose with mine.

  "Didn't I told you not to feel embarrassed with me?" I asked, and she got even more red.

  I blew at her ear, and she squealed a little, as I just started grinning, she crossed her arms, trying to hide her embarrassment with anger, but I just flicked her forehead.

  "We're going to have to fix that." I said.

  "Fix what?"

   I leaned in, and blew at her ear again, as she backed off covering her ear, looking at me.

   "That." I replied.

  I pulled her back to me, she was trying to break out, but the more she tried the stronger I held her, and eventually she gave up.

  "No more trying to run away, you're mine now, and forever..." I whispered. Planting a kiss on her lips. She smiled.

  She got up to get a drink of water, and I looked down outside, when Tae walked in, and sat across me.

  "Greetings little brother." He said.

  I raised and eyebrow and sighed, "What do you want this time?" I asked, bored.

  "Nothing, can't a hyung have some time to chat with his cute little brother?" Tae said, trying to act innocent, "We don't have the chance to chat like before, not when Y/N is in the way. And I kinda miss the little conversations we used to have..." He grinned.

  "What are you planning to do?" I demanded.

  "Now now, there there, did I say I was planning anything?" He said, but he was still grinning. "Look, I just said I wanted some alone time with you, without Y/N." He said.

  "If you want tell me, you can also tell her." I retorted.

  "No, I can't Jungkook. I don't trust her at all. And if I can't speak to you privately without her knowing, then I shall make it happen..."

  "...by force."

  Hue hue hue...Did y'all miss me? Well I'm back now, and I can tell you that there should be another chapter up today, and all my other FFs will have an upload as well. If I have the time. I just finished my midterms, and I wanna celebrate it with you guys! So I'm spreading the happiness around!

  And can I just say how priceless the comments y'all leave are? Seriously, I can't express how funny some of you guys are, and I'm glad you guys are picking up some of the references I'm putting in...hehe

  Anyways, hope you guys were satisfied with this chapter, thanks for watching, and thanks some of you guys for sharing this story with your friends, and as always, have a nice day<3<3