Chapter 25

Six days passed, this was the last day trapped on this yacht. Both the brothers didn't really do anything to me after the first day, which made relived. I didn't know what to do anymore if it happened again. The guests suggested to throw a party on out last day, no need for formal attire, just a normal party.

  I was sick of high heels, and dresses. I was never that kind of girl who liked to dress herself up. It's not that I didn't have time, it's simply because I didn't want to. I don't see the point of wearing that much makeup, or torturing myself into wearing heels. Dresses also limit my movement.

  The party was about to start, so I headed outside my room, to the lounge. Many people were there already, there was a small orchestra playing in the corner, people talking softly, with one cup of wine. I feel like ever since I've been involved with royal business, all I drank was wine. I needed something plain. Water.

  Tae was already there, talking to someone, and he signaled me to come over. I sighed, I guess my water will have to wait. I forced myself into making a fake smile, and forced myself to sound as if I actually cared about what they said. But honestly I didn't, the girls there kept talking about their hair, and bags and clothes, while the guys were talking about political things. I didn't feel like I fitted into any group at all.

   He gave me a cup of wine, and I couldn't deny it. So I bit my lip, and took the cup. I had to drink all of it, but not too quickly, everytime I was finished with one, and wanted to go get my water, someone called me into another conversation, and basically force fed me another cup.

   I wasn't sleeping well on the yacht, I was a little seasick, and with all the drama going on, it has been really hard for me to get any sort of rest. I found myself with dark circles under my eyes, and was forced to wear a little makeup to cover it.

  After what it seemed to be hours of talking and drinking, my restless days, finally started to react. I was in a conversation with one of the guests, when I felt dizzy, really dizzy. Everything around suddenly started to spin, and turn black, eventually I lose control of my balance, and was starting to fall backwards. I saw Tae rush towards me, but I bumped onto someone before even having the chance to fall on the ground. I looked up, and saw Jungkook. He wasn't looking at me, but I was laying on his chest again, his arm as holding me, and I wanted to say thanks, but everything went black, and I lost all consciousness.

  I don't know how long passed, but I when I woke up again, I was in my room. Covered in my blankets, my head still ached, and the dizziness was still somewhat here.

  "Y/N, your awake." Tae said, as he walked into the room.

  I looked blankly at him, and nodded slowly.

  He crouched down next to my bed, and looked at me sympathetically.

  "Don't push yourself too hard Y/N, if you need to rest just tell me. I will definitely let you go." He said softly. He helped me sit up, as he offered to get me a glass of water.

  Before he came back Jungkook walked in, and he sat on my bed.

  "Do you call this taking care of yourself?" He asked, sarcastically.

  I turned my head away from him. I just woke up, I don't want him here lecturing me about how to take care of myself. To my surprised he just chuckled and moved himself in front of me.

  "I called in a doctor while you fell unconscious, and he said you are low on blood pressure, and lately you have been working too hard, and not getting enough sleep." He said. He put his hand on my forehead and the other one on his, "no fever...I guess the doctor was right, you haven't been resting well..." he said, as he moved his hand down to my hair, gently twirling it.

  "How have you been taking care of yourself while I was away. You need to be careful Y/N..." he murmured.

  "I don't need you to tell me how to take care of myself." I finally said. He grinned and raised and eyebrow, I could tell he had something bad on his mind.

  "Oh really?" He smirked,

  "Then come and work for me, and we shall see who can take care of you better."

  Mmhm, that was it for this chapter, the next one should also be uploaded later, so don't go far!

  Hope you guys liked this chapter, thanks for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3