Special Chapter

Hey, I felt like there was something more to write down. This isn't book 2, just information to the story. This will talk about the secondary storylines, and the secondary characters. So Jungkook and Y/N won't be in much of the these chapters.

This has nothing to do with the main storyline, and it happened before the actual story. I will be uploading special chapters from time to time, so don't go far. Enjoy the chapter ;)

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

I walked into my cottage, and swung myself onto bed. I like it here, better than the castle. It's quiet, and peaceful. No drama, no paparazzi, just me, near a lake. I love the King and Queen, and I'm grateful for them taking me in, they've treated me like I was one of their own, and even when Jungkook came along, they still didn't neglect me. But I still feel better here, for some reason.

I feel free here, from all the rules, all the people, all the things, and all my responsibilities, as a Prince. I know both the King and Queen are worried about to who the throne will go to, but I've made up my mind. I'm giving it to Jungkook. I don't have any rights to it, being the older son doesn't make me royal. Jungkook is their actual son, he has all the rights to take it, I was adopted.

I don't like being a Prince, but I can't deny it has many benefits as well. I know I can't run away from my responsibilities forever, but being here makes me feel like I can, but only temporarily.

I took a walk outside, near the lake, and sat down, staring at the view. The wind blew through my hair, and I took a deep breath. I love this place, I don't know why. I could sit here forever, and stare at this forever. I closed my eyes, and listened to the water flow, the leaves shuffling. I was enjoying myself until I heard footsteps.

I turned around, and saw this girl standing shyly behind a tree. I couldn't see her face, but once she saw me, she ran away. Weird. No one really came here since it was far away from the city, and this was one of the main reasons why I chose to have a cottage here. I only have a few days break, and I'll have to go back. I tried to get my mind off the girl, and focus more on relaxing. This was my main purpose of taking a few days off, for relaxation, and to clear my mind.

The girl never appeared again in the next following days. I went to the lake every day, but she was never there. Until today, I saw her sitting on the edge of the lake, hugging her knees, and her gaze looking far away. I didn't want to disturb her, since I thought she might be here for the same reason I am. I'm not sure if she's the girl from last time, but I found myself staring.

She was beautiful, under the sunlight. Her brown wavy hair, her hazel eyes under the sunlight, and if I looked closely, she had a few freckles. She saw me, and gasped, standing up, brushing down the grass from her pants. She smiled weakly, and looked down.

  "Sorry, I didn't know you were here." She said. She had a soothing voice, calm, but also smooth.
  "No it's fine. I just didn't want to disturb you." I said.
  "I noticed you come here often." She said.
  "So you were the girl that I saw a few days ago." I exclaimed.
  "Don't get me wrong, I wanted to come here, but I saw you sitting here already, so I hesitated on whether I should come or leave, and when I saw you look at me, I panicked and ran away." She laughed nervously.

  I laughed with her. Her eyes shone under the sunlight, making her even more beautiful.

  "What's your name?" She asked me.
  "I'm Kim Taehyung. You?" I replied.

  "Andrea."

  To be continued...