Chapter 43B

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  I was on the limo, and it was about 3:00am in the morning. I had to go all the way to Busan to meet the king and queen there, Jungkook said that they needed to see me in person, and get a blood sample from me, but I'm seriously not a morning person, waking up from bed everyday is torture itself already, but waking up early, and then catching a plane? I would rather be dead.

  I was trying hard to keep my eyes open, and it was a winter. I was covered up in layers of clothing, but even the winter wind couldn't blow away the sleepiness. The limo had a heater as well so it wasn't cold, but just coming out of the castle it was pretty cold.

  Jungkook noticed my sleepiness, as he took my head, and placed it on his shoulder, as he pulled me close to him, and putting my hands in his to warm mine up.

  "Your still a sleepy head aren't you?" He whispered, as he put his head on mine, while I was laying on his shoulder.

  His scent overwhelmed me, which made me feel safe, and even more sleepy. I searched my way down the crook of his neck. He just grinned, and kissed my forehead.

  "When are we going to get to the airport?" I asked.

  "Just get some rest, I'll call you up when we get there." He said.

  "Are we going to have to go through security? How are we going to manage that?" I sighed.

The next worse thing compared to waking up early, is going trough securty, and now I'm with a prince, there's going to be more people around...shit.

  "You do like to worry about things don't you? It's going to be fine, we have a private jet, no security to go through, just a little bit of walking. I'm sure you can manage that." He said.

  I just rolled my eyes. I turned my head searching for a kiss, and he just shook his head and kissed me back.

When I woke up again, we were already at the airport. The servants we taking our luggage, as Jungkook and I were escorted by security through the crowd. He held my hand tightly, as we walked into the airport. He was trying to block me from the strong light the cameras were giving.

  We made our way through the crowd, and finally got to the jet. We were on the stairs, and waited for the door to open. It opened, and there stood a person holding a gun, pointing towards to me.

  Tae.

  Sorry for this late update, I didn't even think I could upload today...so uh yeah.

  And holy shit has this FF been gaining views! Like seriously, this is happening to quickly! But I still love it, and I love all of you guys as well;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3