Chapter 4

Why does he hate me so much? Isn't he a prince? Aren't princes all nice and warm? Why is he heartless and cold?

I decided to give up on trying to talk him home. He can't run forever. Why is he running away anyways? The life of a prince is basically the life of a fairytale, marrying a princess and ruling a kingdom. Who wouldn't love that? Apparently he doesn't.

I'm already starting to miss home, how are mom and dad doing right now? Are they okay?

I forced myself to go to sleep again, maybe this will make the pain go away. At least for now...

"Wake up." A soothing voice said.

I opened my eyes, and saw Jungkook looking over me.

"Are we here already?" I mumbled.

"Yes. Get your things, we're getting off." He said as he took off his seatbelt.

He gave me a bag and told me to wear it. I did what he told me to.

"Stand by the door, we're jumping off." He said pushing me to the door.

"Wait what?!" I said.

Jump?! Off a moving plane? Is he crazy? Are all princes this crazy?

"Yes, now, the door is going to open later, jump when I say so." He said.

He's not even nervous, he's done this before? How can he be so calm?

"I can't jump! What if I die?!" I screamed, since the door is opening.

"Now on my mark..."he said, I could see a flash on joy in his eyes.

"I can't!" I cried.

He sighed, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shut up." He said.

And then we jumped.,. I could feel the wind through my hair, and I was too afraid to open my eyes, I did feel much better knowing that his hands were around me, after a while, he helped me open my parachute, and he opened his as well. We landed safely on a building.

  "Where are we?" I asked, taking off the parachute.

  "One of my houses in Busan. We will be living here for a while." He explained, as he kicked his bag off.

  I followed him into the big mansion. This was all his? How rich is the royal family? I looked around, shocked from all the fancy things inside. How can he not like his life as a prince?

  "The rooms are upstairs, there are exercising things if you need them. A chef will take care of the food, and the house will be well guarded 24/7. So you don't have to go out. If you do, you will have to inform one of the guards. Don't come to me unless there is an emergency. You can pick any room you like, but the one at the end of the hall is mine." He explained, as his men brought our suitcases in the mansion.

  I can't go out? Why not? The guards are chasing for him, not me. How am I going to live with such a heartless guy? I bet he doesn't even care if I die...

  This is going to be a living hell.

  Please leave a comment with your opinion of the story, thanks for bearing with me, I'll be uploading about two or three chapters per day, so I hope I keep you guys interested.

  Thank you for reading, have a nice day<3