Chapter 14

I was left breathless, my heart beating, and butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach. I was smiling, perhaps even giggling, uncontrollably for a whole five minutes, since he left. I knew that I liked him, but I didn't know that I liked him this much...

I hugged my pillow, and looked at the ceiling, imagining our lives together, as a couple, but I shook my head, breaking the daydream, and patting my cheeks. Y/N, get yourself back together, this is only the beginning, you still have about three weeks, you need to win this.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I forgot since the last time I looked at myself, I looked more mature, more confident.

But no matter what changed about me, there's something that I still can't change. I can't be trapped in here again. I was held in a huge mansion for about two weeks, and now I'm moved to another huge castle and held here. I need to get out, just some fresh air, I'm sure they would allow it. I feel like I'm going to rot to my death if I stay here another second.

I took and umbrella, just in case, and headed outside. The guards let me out easily, and I was off to a day for myself.

I've been stuck, indoors for too long, that I completely forgot the freedom I had before, I didn't know what to do. I stood there, for five minutes, staring blankly in the distance, not knowing where to go, or what to do, who to meet...until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Trying to run away again?" Jungkook said, smirking.

"No, I just wanted to come out." I said.

"Then where are you going?" He asked.

"Honestly...I don't know, it's been such a long time since I've been outdoors, feeling this free." I sighed.

"Well this time, if there's a storm, I'm not coming after you." He laughed.

"You won't need to, I checked the weather before coming out, and I brought an umbrella." I said, proud of myself.

"Still don't know where to go?" He asked, changing the subject.

I didn't have time to respond, and he took my hand, and dragged my along with him. He was wearing a cap, and a mask. Maybe not to make people notice he's the prince.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere special." He said.

He blindfolded me, and I was left stumbling behind him, in absolute darkness.

Finally he stopped, and took off my blindfold.

I opened my eyes, and saw a crowded street, with shops of all sorts.

"Your taking me shopping?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Isn't that what all girls want?" He said.

It was amazing, just simply being me again. Outside of the castle, free from all the things. We went to many shops, and Jungkook stopped at many food stores. He likes eating?

Until, the paparazzi came, and we were slowly surrounded. People started to notice Jungkook, even with the mask and the cap on. I didn't notice them at first, until I felt Jungkook hugging me, and covering me with his jacket.

"Wear these." He whispered. Handing me his cap, and mask.

"Why?" I asked, doing what he says.

"We're being photographed, and I can't let them know who you are." He said.

"Prince Jungkook, what made you come back?" "Prince Jungkook, why are you shielding her? Who is she to you? Where is Princess Tzuyu?" "Prince Jungkook, why did you suddenly disappear for so long?"

The paparazzi started surround him with questions, and he didn't respond to any of them. He tried to shield me, as we went back, until someone ripped off my mask.

The paparazzi went nuts, and started taking pictures of me. I didn't know what to do. The flashes were so bright, I felt like I could go blind.

"Don't be afraid, close your eyes. Do you trust me?" He asked softly, covering my face with his hand.

I nodded.

And back I was, in darkness, stumbling behind Jungkook again.

Ah!!!! We broke 400!!!! I'm so excited!!! And thanks to all of you! Special thanks to Gigilovekookie for voting on chapter 1&2! I see everything you guys do, and I'm very grateful for it.

  I'm sorry if this chp. is kinda boring, but I promise the next one will be much more interesting.

  I started a new Jungkook FF, and I have two more, that I am uploading at the same time as this one, you guys can check those out.

  Thanks for watching, and again, thanks for breaking 400 views!!! Have a nice day<3