Special Chapter 6

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

"Don't be nervous, you're coming in as my servant, I'll be next to you whenever you need me." I comforted her, she was taking deep breaths trying to calm down herself.

It's been weeks after the surgery, and I took the time to train her to be a servant. Though she has been in the royal family, but she still needed a few tweaks here and there to make her believable. We were on our way back to my castle.

"I know, but I'm just so unprepared. I'm scared that screw up or something. This is very risky after all." She said.
"You'll be fine." I forced the next sentence out my teeth, "Plus, my brother is a very nice person, you'll get to him easily."

It wasn't hard for me to say that Jungkook was a nice person, he is, and I'm sure that he will take good care of Andrea for me, but what was hard for me, was picturing him and Andrea together...While I could only watch helplessly, and act as if I'm happy for them.

"Tae?" She suddenly said.
"Yeah?"
"I have a confession to make." She looked down. My heart skipped a beat, scared of what she was going to say.
"Go on..." I said, mentally preparing myself for the worst.
"I...When you were gone those few months, I met this girl...Victoria, she was so helpless, and I couldn't just bring myself to walk away from her." She started, "I promised her to make her life better, and take her with me..."

My pounding heart dropped, hearing what she said made me feel much better.

"Sure, if she wants to join you, I'd be more than happy to try and give her a position." I said.
"Thank you. I know it's hard for you, but it really means a lot to me." She places her hand my mine, squeezing it a little.
"As long as you're happy doing this, then I have nothing better to do, then support you." I smiled weakly.

When we arrived, she quickly went into act, standing behind me, her hands held together, her head slightly downwards, her eyes looking at the ground.

I lead her to the other servants.

"She will join you from now on, be nice to each other, if I see any bullying happening I will punish you." I said.

As she walked up, the other servants smiling at her, bringing her in the room. When she walked out, she had her hair tied up, in a black gown, with a white bow behind her back. I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, I wanted to tell her so many things, but I couldn't.

I guess this was what we were meant to be, not together. She officially doesn't belong to me anymore, but to my brother. She's not going to be near me after this, not ever. And all I can do, is accept it, move on, and try to forget or let go of the past.

  I told the King and Queen that my therapist assigned her to me. From that day on, I see her talking to Jungkook more and more often, seeing him make her smile, make her laugh more and more often, seeing them closer than anyone else. Every time I talk to Jungkook, and mention the name "Andrea" that smile on his face...It used to be mine. Yet I can't say anything, or I will blow her cover, ruin everything she worked so hard on. I can only hide my feelings under lock and key, hoping that I will never have to open that box.

  When finally I got the chance to talk to her in private she seemed like a different person, not Andrea anymore, but someone else. Someone I never met.

  "Andrea." I stopped her, it's been a while since I ever got to talk to her.
  "Your majesty." She bowed.
  "Andrea, please." I said, trying so hard to find the old her in those unfamiliar eyes.
  "I don't know what you are talking about your majesty." She smiled, and tilted her head.
  "This is not who you used to be..." I said, searching desperately in her eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse of the old her.
  "I have always been this way, I don't know what you're talking about." She said.
  "Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly walked up, going up to hold her hand, with his beaming smile.
  "Jungkook..." I forced myself to smile.
  "This is Andrea, the girl I've been telling you about. I'm sure you have already met, but I felt like this is the first time you'll actually get to meet the real her." He said.

  The real her? This girl, though they look the same, isn't the real her, in fact, it isn't her at all. I don't know this girl, who is she? Where did she go? What happened? When will I ever get to see her again? Is she ever even going to come back?

  All I could do is nod at Andrea, acting as if I just met her. She nodded again, wrapping her arm on Jungkook's. I said nothing, but every move she made, was like a stab to the heart, but what could I do? I agreed to help her, I said I would support her...

  I let her do this...so who am I to complain?

  These special chapters are so hard to write, I don't want to leave you guys heartbroken, but I mean...You guys do know the ending...so uh...hehe😅

  Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<3