Chapter 56

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  I felt someone kiss my forehead, and when I opened my eyes, it was Jungkook. He helped me up, and I saw a small table with a tray full of food on it.

  "Eat." He said.

  I was tired from last night, and all I wanted was to sleep. I took the fork and tried to pick up the bacon, but before I could, I almost fell asleep again. My head fell back, but I felt Jungkook's hand catch me. He sighed, and took the fork, feeding me.

  "How old are you? Still needing someone to feed you food?" He asked.
  "It's not my fault you kept me up last night! It still hurts!" I whined.
  "Sorry about that..." he chuckled softly, "Now open up, you need to eat."

  He fed me until there was no more food on the tray. I was so full I couldn't move. He shook his head, and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Even after last night, and you're still blushing when I kiss you?" He tilted his head raising an eyebrow.
  I covered my face, and turned away from him. I didn't know why I was blushing, I didn't want to blush. He took my hands off, and kissed me.

  "You're not allow to blush when I'm with you. It's an order from now on." He said.

  He helped me get up, and I went to get dressed. Today was the day where I had to go get my blood tested. Even so I still had to wear formal attire. I sighed when I saw the high heels. Why do I have to wear those? The hairdresser was helping me tie my hair up, as Jungkook walked in.

  "Nervous?" He asked.
  "A little." I replied.
  "Don't worry, I'll be with you the entire process." He reassured me.
  "What if I'm not their daughter?" I asked.
  "Then you'll be my princess." He said, as a matter of fact.
  "And if I am?" I asked, bored.
  "Then you'll be their princess and mine as well." He rolled his eyes.

  I shook my head, as we headed to meet the King and Queen. I got off the car, and saw both of them standing outside, talking to someone. I couldn't see the person's face, only their back. It was a man, wearing a suit. The King and Queen were both smiling. Jungkook and I walked up.

  "Ah, Prince Jungkook. Welcome back, we were just talking about you." The King greeted.

  I looked up, to see who the man was. I was told this was suppose to be a private thing. Only people that were either related or invited could come. I was never told a stranger would be here as well. The person looked down at me. My heart skipped a beat.

  "Looking as beautiful as ever Y/N." Tae said.

  I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't upload these two days. I told some of you guys it was because my body was so sore that I could barely get off my bed.

  To make it up to you guys, I decided to upload all my FFs today, so stay tuned for the other FFs that you guys put in your reading lists to be updated.

  I have good news as well! I've been thinking to start ANOTHER FF, also with the royal theme. Whole new story, whole new setting, but still royal themed. What do you guys think? I already have a few ideas in head...

  Anyways, again, I'm so sorry for not uploading but here's the chapter,thanks for reading, and have a nice day<3