Chapter 61

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I looked at Y/N, and she was looking at me. I didn't know what to say anymore. I wanted to throw away my past, and forget about it. It disgusted me, how I was actually in love with Y/N, but it was Andrea that was copying Y/N, she disgusts me now. I don't want to see, hear or even have anything to do with her. I don't know what was wrong with her, using Y/N, turning herself into Y/N. Was she somehow too in love with Y/N?

I'm happy though, that I was never really in love with Andrea. It was Y/N all along. Whether it is the actual Y/N, or it was Andrea copying Y/N, they are both Y/N. This makes me relieved, I can finally tell Y/N that I loved her all along. Not Andrea. We did fight because of this, she did forgive me eventually, but a part of me never really thought she did. How could she fully forgive me when she knew that I loved a person basically the exact same as her? This just tells me how much she loves me...She loved me enough to suck it all up, and forgive me.

Finally, this meant that she could fully forgive me, because now she knows the truth. Actually we all know the truth, this was way beyond what I expected, and imagined, but this is good. This is like a new start for me, and now that Y/N is a princess, I finally have the approval of...making her mine. This just helps me, a lot of people were kind of disapproval of me and her...just even together, because I was a prince, and a royal, about to take the throne, but she was just a normal citizen, a lot of people might be unwilling to listen to our orders, especially hers, and they might disobey, or just not willing to be ruled by us.

I can't wait...until that day comes, but for now. Y/N needs to get used to her new life, and we might have to make some political adjustments, and some other personal adjustments before we can think about those things, but finally, a fresh start. This is what I wanted, and needed.

Finally, my life is back on track.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"I don't know what happened to Victoria, or where she now. Once we got the newest information of Andrea, we thought we were done, but as you know already, when we finally found her, she was dead. We decided to find you first, and make sure you were okay. And luckily, you are." The Queen sighed, smiling slightly. "Oh...what would I give to have Andrea back, at least, she did a great job keeping you safe. Thank god she loved you that much."

"Andrea left a few things for you, and have them you can come and pick them up whenever you want." The King added in softly. "I guess that's all we know about her. She left us at a young age, and we never really got to know her that well...But we found you, and we are going to try our bests for making up of our mistakes."

"We will leave you now, we still have a few meetings to attend, but we will meet very soon to talk about what we are doing next. It was lovely meeting with all of you. See you soon." The King and Queen stood up, we did as well, we shook hands, the Queen took me into an embrace. It was a little uncomfortable, and awkward.

Once they left, we stood silence. I looked at Jungkook, and he was smiling weakly. I went up and hugged him, and Tae went to stand next to a window. He was thinking of something, but that wasn't my concern anymore. We have the truth, and it finally feels like my life is back on track. We still have so much to do, but we'll think about it later, all I want right now, is to just stay here, with the person I love. And cherish this moment.

We'll think about it later...

Ah yes, I was feelings really good today, so I decided to upload another chapter! Hehehe, I hope this is a pleasant surprise for you guys;)

  Oh yeah, please help me shoutout, and vote for me in the 'best beginners' category at the 2018 fanfiction awards! Thank you guys so much, my favorite author (Igotbangtan777) helped me, and I am so thankful, and I hope you guys help out as well. And go check out her stories! They are AMAZING I swear it:)

Hope y'all enjoyed, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3