Chapter 17

"My responsibility? Why is this responsibility?" I asked.

  "You're the one who caused this, so you're the one who has to fix it." Namjoon said.

  I sighed, so this means Y/N and I are not suppose to be together? Or not meant to each other?

  I clenched into a fist, my nails digging into my palms. How am I suppose to tell Y/N about this? She would be heartbroken. I can't tell her the truth, I've been trying to push her away from all this royal drama. I need to keep her away, she's too pure to know about this...I don't want to stain her.

"How long before I have to make the speech?" I asked.

"If your lucky, then a few weeks. If not, then a few days." Namjoon answered.

Good, then I will find a way to break this to Y/N. This may not be the best way, but it's the only way of not getting her involved in this shitty situation. I'm sorry for hurting you Y/N, but I need to take care of my people...it's my...responsibility.

I walked back into the room, seeing Y/N sitting on her bed. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with affection.

I'm so sorry, for I am going to do, but I have no choice. I'll delay this as much as I can, but before I have to tell you, I need you forget about me...I need to bring you somewhere safe, even if it means you might hate me. I guess it's worth it.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

I looked up, and saw Jungkook standing next to the door.

"Hey." I smiled, walking next to him.

There was sadness in his eyes, mixed with hatred, was it towards me?

"Pack your things Y/N." he said coldly.

"What?" I said, shocked.

"You're leaving." He replied.

Leaving? Just before he went out he said I'm going to classes with him, and now he's telling me to leave? What happened at the meeting? What made him change his mind, and...what made him cold and heartless again?

"To where?" I asked.

"Somewhere safe. Away from me." He said, as he was going to leave.

"Wh...what? No, I just came here! Jungkook you can't be serious?" I grabbed on his sleeve.

He turned around. The sadness in his eyes was stronger, and there was pain in there as well. He doesn't want to do this? Then why is he?

"I am, Y/N, you can't stay here, you're leaving. Back home." He said.

"I tried loving you, but it didn't work, I can't love you. I guess I still love Tzuyu." He smiled weakly, as he took his hand away, and walked away. Leaving me standing in the corridor

What...? Back home? Should I feel happy, or sad? I don't even know anymore...God damn it, I'm crying again, this time, my heart ached, as if it was torn apart, I couldn't breath...I felt like I was suffocating. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run away, away from all of this. Surely I was dreaming? The world around started to spin.

"I can't love you. I guess I'm still in love with Tzuyu." He words, they rang in my ears. I walked back to my room, my body felt numb, it felt like as if I was stabbed everywhere. Especially my heart. I couldn't move...I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like this, alone...forever.

I guess you win Tzuyu. You were right all along, he doesn't love me, even if he tried. You were right...I guess I lost, and I guess...I'll have to give you my blessings, to your marriage. Prince Jungkook, and Princess Tzuyu...you guys were meant for each other huh? I'm just an outsider, that came in to play, now that you guys are bored, you're kicking me out.

I hugged my knees, my eyes looking somewhere, I didn't even know where. I cried, until the point I was out of tears, until the point where I was tired of myself crying. Damn it Y/N, you always knew you two couldn't be together...then why am I still this hurt?

I got up, and started packing my things. I guess the sooner I leave the better. The sooner I leave, Jungkook can go back to Tzuyu. The sooner I leave, I can forget about all of this, and start over...hopefully.

I didn't want anyone to walk with me while I was leaving, so I waited until everyone was asleep, and crept out the castle, I told the guards this was the order of the prince, and they let me go.

I walked outside, and looked back. Maybe Jungkook might come back? I waited for a while, hoping that he will. But the gates just shut, and I was left outside, alone.

I wanted to cry...that was the only thing that felt right to do at the time, but I was tired, and annoyed. I wanted to sleep, and for the first time, this feeling started to burst in my heart...it burned me, and I was panting, and sweating.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I hated him.

Yah, didn't expect that did you? *smirk smirk* I just love writing these twists ;) hope you guys aren't too mad, or sad, or disappointed...

OMG, we just broke 700 views!!!! Special thanks to miinawsthetic, amegawa, and mrryanqayz for voting.

  Thanks for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3