Chapter 46

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  I walked outside of our room, I just woke up from sleeping I needed to stretch my legs. I got us two glasses of water, and was walking down the corridor, when turbulence hit us, but without any places to sit, or even hold, I spilled some of the water on myself. I tried to keep walking, but I couldn't maintain my balance, I was about to get to our room, but I lost control, and was about to fall, when someone caught my waist.

  I looked up, and saw Tae. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking forward. But he somehow managed to catch me before I actually fell. He looked down, and helped me back to my feet.

  "Still so clumsy Y/N?" He said, smiling sweetly towards me.

  I nodded hesitantly. The last time I saw him he was intending to kill me, though at the end he wasn't, but part of me still had to be cautious around him. And then comes the part where I heard about his...history, with...I hate her, mire than I hated Princess Tzuyu...Andrea.

  Jungkook suddenly rushed our of the room, and pulled me towards his chest, wrapping his arms around me, and looked at Tae.

  "What did you do to her?" He said, dangerously.

  "Calm down Jungkook, he just helped me." I said, trying to break free of his strong arms.

  Jungkook looked at Tae, and looked back down at me.

  "You sure you're fine? Why are there stains on your shirt?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, and tilting his head.

  Tae looked at us, and chuckled.

  "Guys find a room. Jungkook, she's right, I didn't do anything to her, I was just merely trying to help her from falling down." He said, innocently.

  Jungkook didn't look like he could listen to his bullshit anymore, so he just grabbed my wrist, and dragged me back to the room. He opened my suitcase and picked an outfit for me, but he threw the outfit on my face.

  "What was that for?" I asked.
  "I'm forbidding you being with him." He said.
  "What happened?" I asked.
  "Don't ask, just stay away from him." He sat down nest to me, and kissed my hair. "I have a bad feeling when I leave you with him, you're not allowed to be anywhere near him. At least under supervision. I don't want to lose you to him..."

  I shivered at his last sentence. Lose me to him. He made me sit on his legs, and teased my nose with his, and traced my lips with his. He pulled my waist closer to him, and laced his fingers behind my waist. I wrapped my arms behind his neck, and one leg on each of his sides.

  "You're mine, now and forever. I'm not letting anyone take you away from me."

  Sorry if you guys thought this chapter was boring, I was kind of in a rush...but if you enjoyed it then I'm happy;)

  Ive been reading your comments, and I found out that a lot of you guys are falling for Tae, lol, thought it wasn't my intention to make you guys fall for Tae, this is a Jungkook FF, but hey! They're both our baby boys! And just curious, would you like me to make Tae appear more? He might seem like an antagonist here, but hue hue hue...if you now what I mean;)

  Did you guys miss m? LMAO, but still though, sorry if this chapter didn't live up to your expectations, BUT I STILL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT:((((

  Enough messing around! We just broke 40k, and as the author I shouldn't be here acting like a maniac! Lol, okay okay, I need to breath.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3