Chapter 60

*Taehyung P.O.V.*

I wasn't looking at the Queen, the King, or even Y/N and Jungkook. I was staring down at the floor, while listening to the Queen tell us the truth. All this time, I thought Y/N was copying Andrea, all this time, I thought...she came here on purpose, looking so much like Andrea, just to hurt me again, and again. They had the same face, well I guess now I know why...they had similar personalities, everything was either same or similar. And I hated it.

I though that she knew how much Andrea meant to me, and to Jungkook. I loved her...he loved her, but suddenly knowing that it was Andrea all along, copying Y/N, that the second one coming up, was the original. This was so weird. This was so much to take it. Isn't it suppose to be the first one to be the original, and the second one a duplicate? How is this reversed? I looked up at Y/N, her long eyelashes, her eyes shining. She does look so natural compared to Andrea.

I didn't know what to feel. Does this mean, that I was in love with Y/N all along? Does this mean that Jungkook was in love with her as well? I killed her, with my bare hands. I can't face the same face again, I can't see her all over again. I don't have the guts to go up and make up for my mistakes. I want to run away from them...I could tell that Jungkook was confused as well. Who isn't? After knowing such a twisted story?

  I'm done with all of this royal drama...I was never even a part of the royal family all along. I don't want to be involved with any of this anymore. If I do, who know what kind of stupid mistakes, or trouble I might cause...

  I want to leave...

  *Jungkook P.O.V.*

  Every time I heard Andrea's name, my heart skipped a beat. It feels like I can never walk out of her shadow. Every time I hear her name, I remember the scene of where Y/N saw her picture, and they looked exactly the same. It feels like she haunting my life. Even with her dead, she still somehow can come back, but in the form of Y/N.

  I loved her, and so did Tae. I was devastated when I found out Tae killed her. We couldn't tell anyone, but Victoria saw. I had to take her in to make sure she wasn't spilling the word. Luckily, she was too terrified to even talk about it. Yet, when I least expected it, Y/N cam along. Looking exactly like Andrea.

  I hated her so much. Because she resembled Andrea so much, everything about her was like she stole it from Andrea. The only reason I didn't kill her at the beginning was to somehow say sorry to Andrea. I thought, that if I could protect Y/N, it would be like proving to me that I could've protected Andrea, that I'm not a coward, that couldn't even protect the girl he loves.

  The more I stayed with Y/N, the more I saw Andrea with her, and slowly, I fell in love again. I didn't know who I was in love with, Andrea or Y/N, to me, it had to me Andrea. Y/N came later, she's the one copying Andrea. But after hearing the truth...does that mean I was in love with Y/N all along? Andrea copied Y/N, this disgusted me, but...Y/N isn't copying or stealing from anyone, she's natural.

  I didn't know what to feel anymore. I was happy, finally, sincerely happy. That I was in love with Y/N, and not Andrea, but now...hearing her name, I didn't know what to even think anymore. Did I love her? Was this one of her plans...I guess I'll never know.

  But I'm sure of one thing, and that is I loved Y/N all along. Even before meeting her.

  I'm so sorry guys, for not uploading yesterday. I thought I did, but my wi-if failed me. When I woke up with morning, it said that this was still a draft. This is so frustrating...

  But I did try and make the chapter longer so uh...does it make up for the late upload? Maybe?

  But still, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3