Prologue

"Please, you have to find him, the king cannot hold any longer..." the queen begged.

"Your highness, we are doing everything we can to find him." One royal guard answered.

"I don't understand why he would run away..."the queen sighed.

"It's alright, we will find him. My disease isn't that bad." The king coughed, while he was lying on his bed.

"I hope so...." the queen sighed.

The king had been sick for three days already, and the doctors aren't sure of how long he can still be like this, the prince was the rightful heir to the crown, but he ran away two months ago.

"He left a note saying he was going to run away." The royal guard said, handing the note to the queen.

"I know, I just don't understand why he would do such a thing. He knows that his father is ill, how can he leave when his father is in such a state?" The queen said.

"All we can do right now, is hope for him to be alive, we don't even know where he is and how he's doing." The king said, parting the shoulder of the queen.

The queen said nothing, only looking at the note she was given.

Both the king and queen loved their son very much, even though he had an older brother, he made it clear that he didn't want the crown, so they decided to give it to their second son.

He seemed fine, and was always happy, no one understood why he chose to go.

The room was silent. The king drifted to sleep, and royal guard proceed to find his mission to find the prince, leaving the queen staring at the unopened envelope of the note the prince left.

Where are you...Jungkook?

  Please tell me if you guys like this ff, leave a comment if you'd like me to change or write more.

  Thanks for reading, and have a nice day~