Chapter 26

My eyes widen, I didn't hear him wrong right? Me working for him? Is that suppose to be some kind of joke? I looked at him, with my eyebrows in a knot, all I saw was him looking back, with that stupid grin of his. He was serious... I was about to talk back, and tell him I was very happy working for Tae, but he put his finger over my lips.

  "I already talked to my brother, and he agreed. You are mine now, so you go by my rules from now on." He said, looking deeply into me. Him just saying that made my heart melt, I needed that for some reason...I gave up acting as if I wanted him away from me, I need him next to me, just like this, I give up acting as if I'm fine without him.

  "Now, I order you to sleep, and get some rest." He said softly, his gaze softening as well.

  "But I don't want to sleep yet, I'm fine, seriously." I said, I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to get out of my room, and have a walk.

  He sighed, and closed my eyes, trying to force me to sleep, but I took his hand off, and tried to look at him with and angry gaze, but he just laughed.

"I see your all back to normal." Tae said, with the cup of water, and handing it to me. I thanked him and took the cup, he wanted to pat my head, but Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"I think we made an agreement didn't we?" He said coldly, he wasn't even looking at Tae, but his gaze was intense and cold. Tae looked at him as well, his normal warm gaze disappeared, and replaced with the same intense and cold gaze as Jungkook. This was the only time I thought they looked like brothers...

"I see how it is now..." he said, "You were always like this Jungkook...I should have known better." He started laughing a little, but it was a sad laugh...there was something between them that I didn't know about, something bad, their relationship was always tense.

He sighed, winked at me, and left the room. Jungkook was still looking coldly at the bed. I didn't want to ask him what happened, but I wanted to know as well, what could possibly that bad that made them turn into this? I lifted my hand, and wanted to make him look at me, but before I could even touch him, he took my hand, and put it in between his. His gaze went back to normal, back to that gentle gaze he always had.

"Forget what you just saw Y/N." he said, he looked tired again.

I nodded, but I wasn't going to forget that. Both of their cold eyes was too intense to forget. That side of his, was the first time I ever saw, why did he hate Tae so much? He smiled at me, and covered my eyes again, but I could still look through his fingers, he didn't know I could still see though.

  "Rest Y/N." he whispered.

  I leaned on his hand, as I saw him smile and shake his head, but what he did next shocked me.

  He kissed his hand, that was covering my eyes.

  Sorry if this chapter was a little bit short, I tried to make it as long as possible...

  Apparently we broke 2K views!!!! Omg what am I still doing here? I should be planning a party and inviting all of you guys to join!!! *Plans internet wattpad party* thank you guys so so much!!! I never even thought I would make it this far.

  Also thanks to all of you guys leaving comments supporting me, and saying you guys like my work, it means a lot to me~

  Anyways, thanks for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3