Chapter 24

My body was here, next to Tae. I was smiling and nodding, occasionally talking, but my mind wasn't here. No matter how hard I tired, how hard I wanted to pull myself back to reality, but I couldn't, I was thinking about Jungkook. He walked out of his room, and he went to Tzuyu. He wasn't smiling, he was looking at me from time to time. He was also talking to his guests, but it seemed as if he wasn't there as well.

  "Y/N?" Tae asked, snapping me back to reality, making me turn back to my current conversation, that I completely forgot about.

  "Yes. Sorry, I was uh...thinking about something. What was your question?" I asked, trying to hide the fact I was staring at Jungkook. My cheeks were burning, and my palms were sweating.

  "Sorry, excuse us for a moment." Tae said. I didn't even have time to react, as he grabbed my wrist, and led me away from the booth.

  "What happened?" Tae asked. I could see the confusion in his eyes. "I asked you to get two cups of wine, and you come back, without anything, you changed your dress, and you walked out of the room of Jungkook." He said.

  "I...I'm sorry, I bumped into him on the way, and spilled the wine, so he gave me a dress to change." I half lied. I couldn't possibly tell him what happened in the room.

  He raised an eyebrow, clearly suspicious of what I said, but he didn't ask further more. He sighed, and put his hand on my hand, and made me put my head on his shoulder.

"Look, whatever happened in the room with you and my brother has passed." He said softly, as he leaned close to my ear and started whispering, "I need you here Y/N, why did I only bring you, and not the other servants?" I shot my head up and looked at him. He's right, I didn't even notice. He only brought me to the yacht event, no one else.

   I wanted to say something, but he just smiled, and flicked my head, and walked away. This feeling...my heart pounding, my cheeks hot...it's here again, but this time, it's not towards Jungkook...it's towards Tae. I slapped my forehead, putting my other hand in my chest. What is happening to me? Do I like Tae as well?

  I felt dizzy. I didn't know what to feel, or what to do. Too much happened today, I just wanted to be alone. I walked back to my room, and locked my door. I jumped face down on my bed, and buried my face in my pillows. Am I hallucinating? Both the brothers...both princes...like me? I turned around, and covered my eyes with my arm. I was confused, of my own feelings. Who did I like? Tae? Or Jungkook? I don't think I can trust my instincts anymore, both of them and fasten my heart pace, they can both my cheeks feel on fire...

  I felt useless all of a sudden. I couldn't even be sure of who I liked. How did I get myself involved in this? What did I do to even be in this mess? I wanted to get back into my life before I met them...

  My phone rang, and it was a text from Tae.

  You must be tired after a long day. I heard you went back to your room. Get some rest, I can handle the rest. We still have a lot to do these seven days.

  I threw my phone away. I didn't want to reply him, I didn't know what to reply him...or to reply Jungkook.

  Why do I feel this weak and helpless again?

  Ah, that's it for today, I should upload two or more chapters tomorrow. Hope you guys aren't disappointed...Thanks for commenting. I love reading your comments, it brings a smile to my face, especially when you guys say you enjoyed my story. This is what I write for actually, to make you guys enjoy it;)

  Hope you guys liked this chapter, check out my other FFs, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3