Chapter 9

*??? P.O.V*

  "We located him." One of my servants said.

  "Then why didn't you bring him back?" I asked, angry.

  "It's a little more than that. There's a girl." He said.

  A girl? How does that interfere with bring him back?

  "And?" I asked. Are they testing my patience?

  "And we can't take him. He seemed to like her. If he goes, then she might come along, and that might bring unwanted trouble." He said.

  He likes her? Has he ever liked anyone? You've got to be kidding me.

  "You said he liked her?" I asked, this might be easier than I expected.

  "It seems so." He said.

  "Then capture her." I said.

*Y/N P.O.V*

  Where was he? Where do he go?

  I walked into his room. It was much cleaner than I expected. Of course, he's a prince, they should train him to do this.

  I looked around, maybe there should be clues of where he might be.

  There were files, and books, some notes, but nothing to do with him leaving. Oh god, please let him be safe.

Why do I feel so...worried? I shouldn't be, he's a cruel, heartless, cold prince. Even in our status in life, I could never be with him, and don't princes all have arranged marriages with other princesses? I bet the one he's going to marry is very beautiful, but why is there a painful feeling in my chest?

I turned around to walk back, but I bumped into someone.

I looked up, and saw Jungkook looking down at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, sitting onto his bed.

"I just...wanted to see how your room looked like." I lied, I couldn't possibly let him know I was worried about him.

He looked at me, and smirked.

"You were worried, about me. Weren't you?" He said, tilting his head.

I bit my lip, how does it feel like he can read my mind?

"Y/N, you should wake up." He said, making me snap out of my thought.

"W...what?" I said.

Wake up? Wake up of what?

"You like me, Y/N." he said, as he got up, and stood closer to me.

His warmth took over me, and his smell made me go crazy, my heart started to pound, and my cheeks were burning. This feeling...I liked him?

"N...no I don't." I said, trying to gain myself.

"Then stop me from this..." he whispered, as he started stroking my hair.

Was his touch always so gentle? He looked deeply in my eyes, and my stomach was started to fill up with butterflies. He looked down at my lips, as his other hand pulled my waist towards him. He leaned in closer, as I closed my eyes tightly, but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes, seeing him just staring at me, with no expression.

"You didn't stop me." He said, letting go of me.

"I..." I wanted to come up with an excuse, but my mind was blank.

I didn't, I couldn't. I want him so badly, I don't like him. I think I love him.

"Y/N, by doing this your only hurting yourself." He said.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"You know who I am, and you know the rules of the royal family. Even if you didn't, those books you read...they should provide you with the information you needed." He said.

Please. Please don't say what I think your going to say.

"I won't love you, Y/N. I'm in love with someone else." he said gently.

Fuck. He did. I couldn't obtain myself anymore, as I ran out of his room, and locked myself in mine.

His words ringing in my ears. He won't love me, of course he wouldn't, even I know that. I told myself he wouldn't, then why do I feel so hurt?

My chest was burning, and I started crying. I hugged my knees, and buried my face in them. Stay strong Y/N, you were never meant to be with him.

I didn't know which I was more sad of, the fact that he told me that right in front of me, or the fact that he didn't have any expression while telling me that. He really doesn't feel anything towards me. But he's right...how could he? With such a perfect and beautiful princess waiting for him? Even I would choose her, over me...

Then why did he go and find me in that abandoned cabinet? Why did he take his time to dirty his hands to bring me back? Just to mess with my feelings?

I couldn't breath anymore, my chest hurt too much, I opened my window, and jumped out of it. My room was only at the second floor, so I landed perfectly on the ground. None of the guards saw me. Good.

I just wanted to go for a walk. Clear my mind, and maybe start over. He's a prince Y/N, he was trained to do every he does. He will never love you, get over it.

I'm starting to get homesick...mom, dad...I miss you...

This chapter was longer than I expected it to be, but I hope it wasn't boring for you guys...

Check out my other FFs if you'd like, thanks for 118 views!

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3