Epilogue

It was only a few weeks after Jungkook and I were married. I started to vomit, and I knew immediately that I was pregnant. I walked out of the bathroom, my legs were feeling weak, and I was tired. Jungkook walked up, and helped me sit down, he crouched down in front of me holding me hand.

  "I know it's hard," he started, and I nodded, smiling weakly. "But you'll get through it. Do it for me, do it for our child." He said softly.
  "I know...I'm just tired, and weak." I said, quietly.
  Jungkook touched me forehead with his, "You don't have to do anything while your pregnant. You just need to rest, and stay relaxed. Call me whenever you need me, and I will come back as soon as possible."

  The public has been crazy over our marriage. It was every where, around the news, in TV, on the headlines, on social media. We got so much attention, and even until today, we were still one of the hottest topics people talk about. Jungkook kept telling me to stay home, but I wanted to keep getting things done. I wanted to be a qualified princess, and wife. But I decided to listen to him, finally.

  "Don't I need to make public appearances?" I asked.
  "I will make them for you, I will say that you need to take a break, and I won't give out the pregnancy. Tell me whenever you want to me tell." He said.
  "I want a quiet pregnancy. I don't want to be in the public while experiencing this. Can I just stay home for the next few months?"
  "Yes of course. I kept telling you stay home." He chuckled, and kissed my forehead.

  He went down and placed his head on my stomach.

  "This baby will be as healthy as possible." He whispered.
  "Let's announce it after the baby is a month old." He suggested.
  "But wouldn't they know that I'm pregnant once I just suddenly leave?" I suddenly asked.
  "They can guess, but we'll announce it after the baby is a month old."

  I stayed home after that. Helen kept suggesting what I should eat, my monthly checks were a private doctor coming over, Jungkook stayed home as much as he could. He kept being worried about me, and didn't even let me off the bed. But luckily the doctor said I had to take walks, and get some sunshine. Yet he still was next to me, he was scared I might slip.

  I was right about the public guessing. They were shocked, by my sudden leaving decision. Some got it right, guessing I was pregnant. Most of them said, that I was too tired, and decided to take a break.

  One day, when Jungkook and I were talking, me sitting on the bed. With a bunch of pillows around me, he tucked me in the blanket. We were talking about how the public was reacting, and Tae walked in.

  "Sorry to interrupt." He said, "I just have to tell you guys something."
  "What is it hyung?" Jungkook stood up, grabbing him a chair.
  "I hope you are doing well Y/N, don't worry, I won't tell about your pregnancy." He said softly.
  "Thank you." I whispered.
  "Anyways, I came to tell you that I've decided to leave the royal family for a while." He said.

  This was a little out of the blue, Tae made mistakes, but he was always a part of the royal family, why would he suddenly just leave?

  "Why's that? You know that you can change anything you don't like, or feel uncomfortable about right? You're free to do whatever you want." Jungkook said.
  "Yes I know, but I just wanted to clear my mind with all of these things going on. I don't want all this drama." He started. "I want to get some peace and quiet, and just leave near the country side."
  "But when will you come back? You are still a Prince after all." I said.
  "I don't know...I don't even know if I want to come back. Jungkook will have the throne, I never wanted it." He sighed. "And also, don't come looking for me. I will visit you guys. I don't what all that people coming with you two."
  "Okay...If that's what you really want." Jungkook finally said.
  "Thank you. And good luck to you two, and your child. I will be here to see the child." He smiled.

  Jungkook and Tae hugged each other, I could tell he still wanted to say somethings to Tae, but he held it back. I guess that's just how guys are, they don't need to communicate through words, especially when they were brothers, it doesn't matter that Tae was adopted, they spent enough time together to understand each other without using words.

  Tae walked out, and Jungkook sighed. He sat down next to me, and held my hand. His eyes were lost, I could tell he was hurt. The King was in a very bad state, he made it through the past few years, but the doctor says he might not make it through this year. Jungkook is going to have the throne. And now with his brother gone, he must feel lonely.

  "Hey, look at me. You still have me, and this baby to look forward to. Plus, Tae will come back from time to time." I said.
  "Yeah...I'm fine, I just need time to process this." He said.

  "No matter happens, we will be together, until the end."

  *Taehyung P.O.V.*

  I drove back to my old house after Jungkook and Y/N were married. I had this old cottage, near the country side. It has been years since I've been here. I opened the door, and it had that familiar wooden smell. I looked around. All these memories came back.

  I went upstairs, into...Andrea's room. I know the truth had come out, but that was only a part of it. I guess she didn't want others to know that she lived here with me. We were arranged to be married, I met her before she even got plastic surgery. The room in her castle, isn't her real room. This is her real room, this is where she spent most of her years. I left it untouched, I loved her...Before she became Y/N, I helped her through her changing period. Jungkook thought that I loved Andrea for being Y/N, but I loved her for her.

  I knew her before she changed, and fell in love with her. She made me kill her, it was the hardest thing to ever do. She told me to take care of Y/N for her once she was gone. I hope she's doing good up there. I guess these things are better  left untold.

  I took a picture of her before her change, on her bookshelf. I ran my thumb over the picture. I miss her, I really do...I don't want all of this drama, I need some time with myself. I want to be back her, closest to her. I still remember the night she told me to end her life...

  I looked down at the picture, a tear dropped down.

  I have always loved her...from start to the end.

  Victoria was set free, she never caused anymore trouble, and found a steady job.
  Jimin, Helen, Namjoon, Jin and Suga stayed with Y/N and Jungkook, while J-hope went with Tae.
  The King passed away a few days later, and Jungkook was given the crown. Tae came back to attend the ceremony, and the baby was born. A healthy baby boy.

  The End.

  Thank you all for joining me on this incredible journey! I will turn to "Unexpected" and upload there every Friday, please go check that out!

  If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, I think I covered everything, but I will answer them as soon as I see them.

  At last, let's not forget! Thanks for watching, this is the actual end, no more chapters will be uploaded from now on, kind of sad, but still! This was a happy ending:)

  Have a nice day<3
  2018/03/02
——KookieBunnyAh