Chapter 16

It's been days since we went out together. We are still all over the news, but it wasn't as intense as before. Jungkook is still very nice to me, and Tzuyu hasn't come to me for trouble. It felt as if I finally got my life back together.

  I wanted to go look for Jungkook, to see what he was doing. I went to his room, but he wasn't there. Perhaps he was on his meetings, or in his classes, being a prince isn't easy after all. I still can't believe he came back, just to save me. Or free me...

  I've never really seen his room before, I've only been in here for two or three times, and the last time I was crying...

  I walked to his desk, and saw a family photo, with his father hugging his mother, and his brother and him smiling happily. I think that's the happiest I've ever seen Jungkook, but what happened? Why did he leave? I stared at the picture.

  "What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, taking me by surprise.

  "Just looking around." I said.

  He walked up to me, raising an eyebrow, and by just doing that, he made my heart pound.

  "Where have you been?" I suddenly asked, looking down, and playing with my sleeve.

  "Missed me?" He smirked.

  "N...no." I lied.

  He smiled, and patted my head.

  "I've been sorting some things lately, it's been really annoying, with us being everywhere." He sighed, sitting in his chair.

  "I'm...sor..." I didn't finished my sentence, and he put a finger over my lips.

  "I don't want to hear any apologizes from you anymore. You didn't do anything wrong, let's just say it was the paparazzi  being so fucking annoying." He said.

  I looked down. How wasn't it my fault? I took him out with me, when he should have been in the castle.

  "I took you out remember?" He suddenly said, as if he was reading my mind.

  "How did you..." I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence.

  "Your too easy to read Y/N, your like glass to me." He said.

  "It's time you should go back to school." He finally said.

  School? It felt like the last time I've been to school was months ago. I don't know how my classmates are doing right now, or what I have been missing...

  "Your taking classes with me now." He said, his expression turning serious.

  "Wh...what? Then what about my old school?" I asked, shocked.

  I will be taking classes with him? In the castle? Alone?

  "You've got to be kidding me Y/N. You're all over the news right now, sending you back to your old school would only make your life harder." He said, softly.

  "And...Don't you want to be with me?" He said, approaching me.

  I looked down again, and starting backing away, avoiding eye contact.

  "What are you doing?" I asked.

  I got stopped by a corner, and he was still walking towards me. He got dangerously close to me, and I could feel him breathing.

  "Don't you want to be with me? Alone, together?" He whispered in my ear.

  I looked up, my cheeks burning, my legs felt like they were jelly.

  He leaned over, and I closed my eyes tightly. But I felt him flick my head, and started laughing.

  "Not now Y/N, some say I will, but not today." He smiled.

  He left the room, and I slipped down the wall. My heart was pounding so loudly that I could hear it.

  *Jungkook P.O.V.*

   I walked out the room, if I stayed there another moment I don't think I could have controlled myself.

   Lately I've been called to meetings about the situation Y/N and I caused, the council wasn't happy about it, and they were thinking of a way to fix it. We did cause a lot of trouble, and it's starting to seem as if the country might be in trouble for it, some of the companies are losing money very quickly because of this.

  I sighed, I hope we could get this done once and for all, I need sometime to myself.

  I walked into the room, and saw the council sitting there already.

  "Prince Jungkook, glad you could make it." Namjoon said.

  "Cut to the chase." I murmured.

  "Korea has been under danger ever since you and Y/N made the news. This not laughing matter anymore, if this keeps going on, we might need to fix this by force." He said.

  "And what do you expect me to do?" I asked, bored.

  "We might need you to give a speech a few weeks from now, explaining that you two aren't a thing." He said.

  I widen my eyes. He's basically asking me to tell the world that I am still in love with Tzuyu?

  "What?" I called.

  "Yes, if this keeps going on, you might even have to say it a few days from now." He sighed.

  "Is there any other way to fix it?" I said, standing up.

  "No, the country need your word. Jungkook, this is your responsibility as prince, and future king." He said,

  Ah...this chapter is too long! I'll leave it here, hope you guys aren't sad though!

  Maybe I'll upload another chapter today...who knows?

  Thanks to gigiloveskookie for putting my other two Jungkook FFs in your library, it means a lot to me that you support me, and like my work!

  Anyways, thanks for watching, check out my other FFs, and have a nice day<3