Chapter 54

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"Why was I sent away? After she disappeared, I mean. Why did you send me to someone else to raise?" I asked.
  "That's...something I would like to tell you, but only after I am sure you are my daughter. You look so much like Andrea, it really does seem like you are, yet I still have to make sure." The Queen said.

  I looked up at Jungkook, and he was only smiling at me. His expression turned serious, and he looked up to the King and Queen.

  "I am sure, she is your daughter. When are we going to take the test. I need to make sure she's going to be fine throughout this whole process. I need to be next to her, or close to her during the process." Jungkook said.
  "We just need a blood sample, it might take a few days or so. You can live in the hotel you registered, but we can provide anything you need in the castle as well." The King offered.
  "Thank you, but we'll be in the hotel." Jungkook said, without hesitating.
  "Okay, tell us when you need anything. Is it okay for Y/N to take the blood sample test tomorrow? Our doctors are still preparing." The Queen asked.
  "Y/N, is it okay with you?" Jungkook asked softly.
  "Uh...yes, certainly, tomorrow would be perfect." I stumbled. I was so caught up with Jungkook's face, I started to get distracted.

  After the meeting, Jungkook went on stage, announcing this blood sample test, and a little about politics. We headed back to the hotel, and Jungkook helped me take my bag.

  "Why did you choose the hotel? Don't you feel more comfortable in a castle?" I asked.
  "I do, but I felt like you'd feel more comfortable, I could take care of you, and without anyone telling me no, or no one interrupting us..." He leaned in.

  I wrapped my hands around his neck, as he was teasing my nose with his. He picked me up, putting me on the bed. And traced my lips with his thumb. He started kissing me, and I kissed him back. He then went rough, and moved down my neck. I lifted my head the other way, making way for him.

  "Just tell me when to stop..." He whispered, "now...or now...or..." I kissed him, trying to shut him up. "You don't know what your getting yourself into Y/N...I don't think I'll be able to control myself this time." He warned again.
  "I don't care...Don't control yourself." I whispered back.

  He chuckled...

  Eh hehehehe. Another cliffhanger! Please don't kill me! If y'all want more of...this chapter, especially the end of it😏It'll be in the next chapter. And DETAILED, so be ready, and if you're not of age, or not comfortable of these I will make a sigh for you to skip to if you wanna.

  So uh⚠️EARLY SMUT WARNING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER⚠️ be ready guys. I'm pretty sure that many of you guys have been waiting for this for a long time, and finally here it is! It's a true and sincere warning, and I did put the mature content warning, so yeah...

  Here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for. Also, happy new year to everyone 2018 will be better! First chapter of 2018, great way to start it off.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3